15

chapter 15

"Tyler I'm fine I'm fine!" Caroline yelled as Tyler, Damon, and Matt came towards her.

"The blondie was probably compelled," Damon said, shooting Klaus with a wooden bullet gun.

"I didn't bloody compel her!" Klaus shouted.

Matt shot a bullet that ended up hitting caroline in the shoulder. This caused Klaus to growl and step in front of her.

"Oh my god care I'm so sorry!" Matt said as she yelped in pain.

"It's fine! It's fine! But Klaus didn't compel me! I was here to talk to him!" She yelled as Tyler came up to Klaus.

"Move." Tyler said, grabbing caroline and hugging her, "I'm so sorry I didn't realize he kidnapped you sooner." He whispered into her hair.

Pushing him back caroline looked at them straight in the eyes, "I wanted to hang out with my friend." She said seriously.

Looking at Klaus she smiled sweetly, "I'll text you okay." She whispered and kissed his cheek. Laughing at all the boy's shocked faces.

Tyler looked ready to murder as he grabbed the caroline and dragged her away.

"Hands off," Klaus growled, still recovering from the kiss.

"She's my-"

"IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled at him.

Bowing his head in shame caroline smiled as the boys and her left the house.