18

chapter 18

Caroline breathed heavily as her whole body was on the door, trying to keep it closed.

"Let me in."

"NO!" She shouted, only to get thrown back when the door opened.

"Get off!" Caroline screamed as the hybrid grabbed her.

Kicking the hybrid in the groin she turned and hit him with her elbow.

Running down the stairs caroline Tried to run out the door, only to get thrown back by the spell.

"No.no no no no no no!" Caroline cried as she pounded against the barrier. She watched as a black car pulled up.

Klaus.

"KLAUS! KLAUS HELP!" She shrieked, grabbing a pencil from the table next to her and holding out her hand as if to ward off something.

"Love?" A voice called.

Snapping her head to the door she saw Klaus running onto the door.

"Klaus! She yelled, tears stinging her face as she slammed on the invisible wall separating them, "Klaus a hybrids here!"

An older woman showed up beside him and Caroline realized it must've been the witch he was going to bring.

Caroline heard footsteps and turned around, but not before calling, "Klaus why can't you get in? Why could he?" She yelled.

"I don't know love but this bloody witch better be able to tell me," Klaus growled, his hands pressed to the door.

Klaus watched in horror as the hybrid came up behind his caroline and started digging his teeth into her neck.

All he could do was scream her name over and over again.

"Klaus!" She whimpered as the man dropped her to the floor. A huge werewolf bite was digging its way into her collarbone.

"Love! love I'm right here ok? you are going to be okay." Klaus watched as the hybrid ran out the back door.

Why could that hybrid get in but Klaus couldn't?