21

chapter 21

Caroline ran to the kitchen, Klaus chasing after her.

"Let's make cookies!" She yelled, going to Grab her materials.

"Cookies? Really love?" He mused, his voice teasing.

"Yes really now get your butt over here and mix the dry ingredients," Caroline commanded, pouring the wet ingredients.

"Yes ma' am." He commented, pouring the ingredients, "so why aren't you talking to Tyler?"

"Besides the fact he almost got me killed? He keeps trying to push me back into a relationship."

Caroline and Klaus hadn't talked about Caroline's confession yet. It'd be 3 days and neither felt comfortable to bring up.

"Are you saying you don't want to be in a relationship?" He asked hesitantly.

"Just not with him." She sighed at the conversation, she didn't wanna talk about Tyler. Not when she was with Klaus.

Klaus dipped his finger into the flour and spread it across her face.

"Klaus!" She squealed, brushing it off her face.

Caroline grabbed a handful of flour and yeeted it at him, covering his body in white.

And thus the flour wars began.

Caroline ran to the other side with her bag of flour, keeping her eyes on Klaus's and his bag of flour.

"Game one." He shouted as caroline threw her entire bag at his face. As he flashed towards her she ran to the dough, licking some of it off her fingers.

Klaus took this small opportunity to throw his bag on her head.

"Oh no you didn't!" She shouted putting her hand in the batter and throwing against his shirt.

Growling Klaus picked up the blonde girl and sat her against the counter, his height still towering over her.

Caroline's breathe caught heavy in her throat as his hand traced hers.

Caroline couldn't take it any longer.

She kissed him.