24

chapter 24

Caroline walked downstairs, her hair wet and thrown into a casual ponytail. She wore Klaus's large t-shirt that went down to her lower thighs and black shorts.

To Klaus, she looked perfect.

To herself, she was a mess.

"Good morning love." He smiled and leaned against the counter.

"Good morning Nik." She is yawned tiredly.

Caroline looked at how the floor was covered with flour, "oh my god. This. Is. A. Mess!" She yelled

"Love I have maids for that." He smirked as she immediately grabbed a broom and dustpan

"Well if you want something done right you have to do it yourself." She explained, sweeping it into a small pile and then brushing it into the plastic dustpan.

"What have I gotten myself into." He mumbled lovingly to her.

"Wow!" She said mock-offended. Caroline poured the flour into the trash and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmm." Klaus hummed in agreement, wrapping his around her waist.

Sighing caroline out her forehead smack against his, "Nik what are we."

Klaus thought about this. He wanted them to be more. He wanted her to be his.

"I want you to be mine. Mine and only mine." He growled territorially into her ear, causing shivers to run up her body.

"Only if you can catch me," She whispered and shot up. Caroline shot off him and ran around the house as Klaus sped towards her.

"Got you." He whispered huskily into her ear as he grabbed her body and pinned her to the floor.

"Caroline?" Elena's voice asked.