19

chapter 19

Caroline laid on the floor in front of the door, Klaus was arguing with some witch as caroline was slowly drifting.

"I swear I will kill you and everyone you care about if you don't find the bloody loophole," Klaus yelled, turning away from her and back to caroline.

"Klaus I'm so sorry." She whispered, placing her hand up against the door.

"What are you sorry about darling?" He knelt down so his eyes were closer to hers.

"I'm sorry I was so mean when we first met. Maybe if I had just admitted how I feel about you we could have had more time together. We could have traveled tHe world like you promised." She ranted quietly.

Klaus looked at her gently, "and how do you feel love."

"I like you, Klaus! I really fucking like you." She cried as tears streamed down her pale cheeks.

"It's going to be okay. I'm going to find a way in." Klaus stood up as the witch started mumbling Latin words.

"Did you find anything?" Caroline asked quietly.

"CARE!" Tyler screamed, running from inside the car, "oh my caroline I didn't think they where going to do this! I thought they where going to protect you!"

Klaus grabbed Tyler up by the throat, "what did you do?"

"I asked Bonnie to make a spell to keep out everyone but hybrids, not including you. They promised they didn't mean any harm! I trusted them!" Tyler choked out weakly.

"I'm going to die!" Caroline sobbed.

"No you are not. I will not allow it." Klaus dropped Tyler onto the floor angrily, grabbing the witch and yelling, "What did you find?!"

"The smell only affects the bottom floor. Get to the top floor window and you can get in." Klaus nodded and jumped up. Crashing through the window.

He could save her.