Chapter 5: Thats Kinda Gay

[That's Kinda Gay]

    I froze. Holy fuck knuckles. The letter was for me. My face turned bright fucking red and my heart sped up. I opened my mouth to respond, to say anything, but I couldn't say anything. I was too fucking shell shocked to do shit. Travis opened his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks, and shook his head violently. "No, no, no no no no..I shouldn't have said that. I'm so fucking sorry, I'm such a goddamn disgrace. I-I'll go!" He screamed as he started to stumble towards the exit.

   I slowly processed what was happening. Hooooly shit, this is actually happening. I quickly stood up and grabbed his wrist firmly. Travis turned his head to face me, tears still trailing down his cheeks. He blushed lightly. "What? What the fuck is it?" He asked bitterly. I took a deep breath and gently cupped his face with my free hand. Oh god, I have to clue what I'm doing. Travis went bright red and we made eye contact. "Hey, don't worry, Trav. I like you too, ya dork." I snickered. Haha yeah I may seem confident, but I'm fucking screaming at myself mentally. I probably sound like a dumb ass.

His eyes fluttered shut as we both leaned closer to each other. Our lips brushed together and I felt everything I was worried about go into the kiss. Fucking finally. I closed my eyes as I leaned into Travis, smiling into the kiss as I feel him kiss back. Thank god, he wants this too. I felt the butterflies leave my stomach as fireworks go off behind my eyelids. Everything finally felt fucking perfect as our mouths moved in sync.

I moved my arms around his waist loosely, tugging him closer as Travis wrapped his arms around my neck, his hands running through my long-ass hair. This moment of bliss for both of us carried on for god knows how long before we were fucking interrupted.

"Larry what the fuck you've been gone for like thirty minutes- HOLY SHIT I TOLD YOU ASHLEY! YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS, BITCH!" I heard Sal scream. Fucking deja vu much? I pulled apart from Travis and looked up to the doorway of the bathroom to see Sal standing there, arms crossed and looking satisfied with himself, and and Ashley next to him, cursing under her breath as she dug in her pocket. She pulled out the money from her jean's pocket and handed it to Sal.

  I looked back at Travis and smiled softly. He's fucking stunning. His cheeks and the tips of his ears were bright red, his blonde hair falling in front of his beautiful, dark eyes. He smiled and giggles quietly, slightly panting. He tugged me close and hugged me tightly, murmuring soft 'thank you's over and over again. I hugged him back and grinned. Holy shit I'm in love.

  Yeah, we also forgot that Sal and Ash were still watching until we heard a loud click. We separated and looked up to see that Ash had taken a picture with her Polaroid camera. "I totally ship it! Hey, Trav, want this one?" She snickered as she offered the slowly brightening photo to Travis. He grinned, nodded, and gently grabbed the picture. He stared at it fondly for a moment before carefully placing it in his pocket.

  "Thanks, Ashley. Hey guys, I'm really sorry for.....hell, for fucking everything. I was so awful to you, and your friends. I swear, I will be better. I hope you all can forgive me. I totally understand if you don't I was really shitty, and I'm awful-" His rambling was cut short by Sal snorting. "Dude, me and Ash forgive you! We know you're dad's a huge dick! And we know what he does to you! We found some shit about him. Also, you and Larry just made out, I'm pretty sure he forgives you." I snicker at the end and look back at Travis.

   He smiled genuinely, which could've lightened a whole damn room, walked closer to them, and hugged Sal and Ash. They chuckled and quickly hugged back. Travis eventually pulled away from them and turned to me. "So, uh, are we....together?" He asked nervously. That dork. I smiled widely and nodded. "Hell yes! I thought that was obvious." I snickered. He blushed and playfully smacked my shoulder, smiling widely. We heard Sal and Ash cheering and screaming and laughed.

  "Well, as adorably sweet and gay this moment is, I think we all should just skip the rest of the day and head to the apartment. If all are cool with that, let's move our asses." Sal offered. We all agreed and left the bathroom, me and Travis's hands intertwined.

A/n: hahahah this is so fucking late I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one!