Chapter 6- Fluff

[Fluff]
Travis POV~

   Larry and I sneaked out of our school right behind his friends, our hands interlocked. God, it felt so good to be near him. And I guess his friends, I mean they're pretty cool, don't get me wrong! It's just, I've wanted to be with Larry since goddamn freshman year. He's just so perfect in his own way. His long, unruly brown hair felt so soft under my fingers. The way Larry's smooth skin felt under my touch. His dark brown eyes.

Hell, fucking everything about him. His smile gives me fucking butterflies. Larry even pulls off fucking chipped black nail polish. Even the mole under his right eye is adorable! The warm feeling of his hand interlocked with mine still feels like a dream. My thoughts were ever so rudely cut short as Larry poked my cheek. "Hey, you fucking good, Trav?" He asked, concern lacing his words. I blushed lightly at the nickname before smiling genuinely and squeezing his hand gently. "I'm feeling good. Way better than normal, actually." I kissed his cheek, smiling wider at his blushing face afterwards. Larry smiled softly and squeezed my hand.

"Hey homos, y'all are adorable and shit, but we should probably keep going before people see us or something. Also you guys are making me super aware of how single I am." Ashley announced. They all giggled as I snorted and jokingly flipped her off, repeatedly punching her in the shoulder afterward. Damn, she's blunt as hell. God, I feel like shit for being a dick to her. To everyone. I'm still flabbergasted Larry can even be in the same room as me. I mean shit, I'm an asshole. Oh whatever, if I dwell on it I'll probably get defensive and end up lashing out, thinking it's for the better.

  The rest of the walk was filled with talking and laughing, and was honestly really fun. I'm still not really used to being near people I can stand. Or being near people that can stand me. We made it to the apartments and ran in. Larry held the door for me and winked. I blushed lightly and rolled my eyes playfully, punching him lightly in the shoulder as I passed him. Larry giggled and followed me. I bumped into Sal as he stopped in front of the apartments basement door, earning a snicker from Larry. " We're here, bitches!" Larry yelled as he walked through the door.

  "Language, Larry! Why are you all back early?" A woman from another room shouted. Larry's eyes widened as a woman walked in from a room from the right. She had long brown hair that reached halfway down her back. She was wearing worn, purple coveralls and brown fingerless gloves. She had a tool belt around her waists holding various tools. "Mom! You're home early." Larry said nervously. Sal and Ash snickered as the woman narrowed her eyes. Her eyes widened when they landed on me. I felt them linger on the bruise on my face before she smiled sweetly.

  "Oh, you brought someone new! Lar-bear, you should have said something! Dang it, that's not the first impression I wanted to make." Lar-bear? Holy shit that's adorable. She sighed and turned back to me. "Hello, I'm Larry's mom, Lisa." Lisa explained with a warm smile, extending her hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Travis, Larry's..." Shit. Is he out? I hesitated and looked over at Larry, praying he'd understand. He smiled and nodded. I grinned and looked back at Lisa. "Boyfriend. I'm Larry's boyfriend."

Her eyes brightened and she grinned, quickly pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh my god! That's amazing!" She squealed. I stayed frozen for a bit, surprised. She's nothing like my dad. I smiled and hugged her back, giggling quietly. After a few seconds, Lisa pulled away and sighed. "Well, I wish I could stay, but I just came back to grab my tool belt. Larry, when I get back, we're going to talk about why you guys aren't at school, but for now, please just stay out of trouble. Bye!" She quickly kissed all our heads and rushed out the door.

I looked at Larry. "Holy shit, Larry, your mom is so fucking nice." He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, she's awesome." He smiled sheepishly. Sal clapped his hands. "Well guys, it's been an interesting day, with some..fucking gross discoveries," Larry gagged and Ash shivered. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Larry. He just shook his head. The fuck did they find? "I think we should just chill and watch a movie or some shit. We can talk about the shit we saw later." They all nodded and then looked at me.

I smiled and nodded. As long as I'm not sobbing I'm a bathroom stall, I'm fine. We all decided on watching Heathers and took our place on Larry's couch as he got snacks from his kitchen. Ash, Sal, and I were just talking when we heard a crash from the kitchen. "Uhh, hey Sal? Can you come and help me?" Larry called. Sal snickered and ran to the kitchen to help him, leaving me and Ash in uncomfortable silence.

  My eyes were glued to the floor as Ash fiddled with the cuff of her purple sleeve. Suddenly, praise the lord, Ash broke the silence by clearing her throat, causing my head to shoot up and look at her. "Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I'm not mad at you. Well, not that mad. I understand there was some, uh, things happening with your ass of a dad. I don't fully forgive you, but I'm on the right track." She said grinning. I felt a smile creep on my face. "Thank you, Ashley. It means a lot." I said shakily. I can't believe she forgives me, like holy shit I thought she hated me.

  We managed to chat and joke relatively naturally with only a few awkward moments until Sal and Larry ran back in the room, both holding various snacks, blankets, and pillows. "Oh fuck yeah! This is going to be awesome!" Ash yelled. I snorted, reached up, and snagged a bag of chips from Larry's arms. "Gimme, I'm hungry as hell." He snickered and pecked my temple as Sal and Ash fake gagged.

After everyone finally settled, clutching blankets and pillows or eating snacks, Larry slid Heathers into the DVD player and started the movie. He plopped down next to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed lightly and snuggled into his side, sighing contently. I could get used to this.

  It was relatively silent during the movie, minus the occasional comment on JD needing a lot of fucking help and the sound of chewing on chips and pretzels. As the credits rolled, Larry stood and stretched his legs as we discussed our favorite characters. Larry's favorite character was JD, mine and Ash's was Heather Chandler, and Sal's was Veronica. Ash and I grinned at each other. "Fuck yeah, she's a sassy bitch!" she yelled. I snickered and nodded.

  Right after that, we heard aggressive knocking at the door, making Sal flinch and me cringe. "I'll get it." Larry murmured, walking up to the door.

  "Get the fuck out!" We heard him scream. Shit.