kisses

it was dark all over.

you closed your eyes when you felt her smooth lips envelope yours.

you asked yourself if this is really happening, if you could be dreaming.

she kisses you gently, her weight on top of you. she feels soft and warm.

your body feels light, like your feet is floating above the ground. now you know what it feels like to be kissed by an angel.

you opened your eyes when she pulls away. but just as when you thought it's over, she tilted her head and leaned over to kiss you again.

holy shit. you're ready to die now.

you're losing your senses again. her lips are moving, nibbling, and biting yours. she held your head in her palms, angling your face to hers. emotions are now overflowing in your chest and you find yourself not being able to resist her.

you want this.

you've been dreaming of this.

who are you to not give in to this kind of situation?

clank!

you broke the kiss when you hear the door to the fire exit opened.

"irene?" simon called out from above, his footsteps tapping on the floor.

"shit." you pulled away from irene and stood up in a hurry.

her legs are still shaking when you pulled her up. leaving you with no other choices, you scooped irene in your arms and carried her further down (bridal style, baby). there's no reason to go slow now. you can't let simon see you.

maybe it's your raw strength. maybe it's adrenaline rush. or maybe it's just pure luck. you can't tell. you were able to carry irene down the building and made it outside the campus without someone noticing.

you dived into the nearest cab right away, pushing irene inside. you got in quick and closed the door on your side. you looked back to check if someone was behind you. relief washes over when you found none.

"where to, kid?"

you turned your attention to the cab driver whom you didn't realise is a short-haired chubby woman.

"uh. samseong road."

"um... seulgi..." irene, who was leaning against the window, moved closer and snuggled your arm. she buried her face in your neck.

"drunk?" the driver asked, looking at you from her rear-view mirror.

"yeah, school party," you answered, uninterested. you are more worried if someone had seen you.

"a girlfriend or a hookup?"

that caught your attention. you smiled coyly at the driver.

as far as you are concerned, this is one of the best nights of your college life. irene's body and weight are against yours. your heart melts at her touch. she's so close you can even smell the fragrance of her shampoo.

"i remember my younger days and my first girlfriend..." said the driver.

you didn't react, but you saw the driver looking for something on her dashboard. after that, she handed you a white square item.

"what's this?" you asked.

"i'm sure you're bringing her to your place, eh?"

you nodded, confused. you're not sure why the driver is grinning at you.

"well, are you planning to play around with that pretty lady later?" she asked, making your jaw drop. "because if you will, you better have protection."