visit

wow.

you were in awe when the car entered the gate. like yongsun's, irene's house seemed like a mansion in the middle of a huge compound.

as you make your way to the parking area, you got a clear view of their garden. there were bushes, flowers, and even trees surrounding the entire compound. you would have mistaken this place to be a park if you didn't know this is where irene lives.

after you realised how big-time your girlfriend is, you looked at irene, amazed. she's busy texting her mom, not knowing how you're envious of her for being born with a golden spoon.

then you realised it should not surprise you to see people like her around the school. you are enrolled in an exclusive university and having a house like this could just be a normal thing for students there.

byulyi even had the budget to rent an entire bar for her party, remember?

you got admitted to that school as an aikido varsity player. they provide seventy-five to one-hundred per cent scholarship to students who could represent them in districts or even national competitions.

"we're here," said irene, touching your hand. "are you all right?"

"yeah... i didn't you know you live in a palace."

she chuckles. "i can assure you i feel more at home in your apartment."

"hmm? why so?"

"well, this house is too big for me and my mom. we rarely see each other."

"oh."

she taps your hand again. "let's go?"

---

"welcome to my room!" irene closed the door behind her as you made your way inside. "what can you say about it?"

"it looks neat and girly." you pointed at the pile of stuffed toys that are covering almost half of her queen-sized bed. "i didn't know you were sleeping with plenty of creatures here."

she laughs. "i always wanted to fall asleep hugging you. but you're not here all the time so these are your substitutes."

you smiled. "who's your favourite substitute then?"

"this." irene sat on the bed and picked the four-feet-bear stuffed toy. "i bought it because yongsun said it looks like you. and it's so huggable."

you walked over to sit beside her. "and you agreed it looks like me?"

"well, yes..." irene put the bear to your side to compare your faces. "see? there's hardly a difference."

"oh, c'mon. i'm way cuter than this," you said, throwing the bear back to other stuffed toys. you held her and pulled her to your chest. "i'm even more huggable than that."

"totally agree..." and then, with all her might, she pushed you to lie down on her bed.

you were about to praise how soft her mattress is but irene caught you off-guard by straddling you, pulling you against her, and pressing your mouth to hers.

you find yourself getting caught and lost in her sweet, long, intoxicating kisses again.

but who are you to not give her what she wants?

you responded with the same eagerness, your arms wrapping securely around her to support her body while she continues to ravish your mouth. and as her kisses get deeper, you stroke her back to reciprocate the pleasure.

she hums in response.

and you were already lost.

but just as when you're ready to take it to the next level, irene pulls away to breathe.