Part 1: Gaming Night (AKA The 'I'm So Lonely' Night)

So this one is actually based on a video I watched a while back so I decided to based it off and made it a story, also this is a somewhat Modern! AU where Elite Force never happened.

I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my OCs,and Bandit belongs to my friend TeamTLKandBaltoCrew. Enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kazimeras Radcliffe, or Kaz for short, is an average 17-year-old teenager who loves reading comics and hanging out with his group of friends; Skylar Storm, Adam and Chase Davenport, Leo Dooley, Oliver Short, Augustus Minkus (Gus for short), and Jordan Hook.

But, all his friends are already dating someone. Chase has his girlfriend, Sabrina. Skylar and Oliver are practically a not-so official couple. Leo has his Mission Creek girlfriend, Janelle. Adam has a big crush on his best friend, Sakura (the two are crushing on each other but Sakura has a protective father who owns the license to operate a guillotine). Even Gus has found himself a quirky and eccentric girlfriend named Marci Wang from Portland. Luckily, the only person who was still single like him was his childhood best friend, Jordan Hook.

It was Superheroes RP Game night again, but almost everyone cancelled on Kaz for date night. (or in Adam's case, it was 'hanging out at the dump and avoiding his future in-law') the only other person who showed up was Jordan.

"Hey Kaz." Jordan knocked the door

"Hey Jor, you're just on time. Hey where are Cyd or Jones?" Kaz looked around.

"ATTACK!" As if cued, the duo heard a crash from the basement.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!" Jones, their gamer friend who's a bit sadistic and asexual, hollered, throwing a samurai sword at Cyd Ripley (one of Jordan's friends)

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to be nice to girls?" Cyd joked, dodging the sword.

"Nice guys finish last, that's why I'll treat you like trash!" Jones stated. "ENGARDE!"

"Must be violence night for them. So wanna get this gaming started? I am dying to strangle the alien king of Planet Assassins!" Jordan smirked before Kaz nodded.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

About 2 hours later, after much gaming and listening to Cyd and Jones trying to slaughter one another...

"YES! WE WON!" Kaz cheered.

"I should have been the one to chop off the boss's head!" Jordan grumbled.

"Yeah well, since I won, I get the honors of getting dibs on what movie to see." Kaz smirked as Jordan rolled her eyes.

It was another cheesy superhero movie about their favorite superheroes at their high school days.

"I think it's so sweet Blue Tornado is willing to help Solar Flare." Kaz commented.

"Really? Love is so cheesy." Jordan frowned.

Kaz thought for a moment before he told his friend.

"You know, it's been a while since I have dated somebody. And I think its time I start dating again." Kaz suggested.

"Yeah, I think you should, I mean it's been a while since you've dated and you've obviously handled worse rejections." Jordan snorted as she made a remark, causing Kaz to frown.

"Hey, mom says I am irresistible!" Kaz defended.

"The time you had stomach flu and food poisoning?" Jordan raised an eyebrow.

"It wasn't that bad!" Kaz exclaimed.

"You scarred my pet Bandit!" Jordan stated as Kaz grumbled.

"What I mean to say is, you'll find someone someday who gets you, kinda like my mood ring which is always dark because it gets me..." Jordan shrugged. "You'll never know the right girl is just beside you."

"Of course, I mean all my friends all have girlfriends, even Gus! Now everyone is trying to set me up on a date with this girl, that girl. Telling me to go on his blind date, that blind date. But I think it's time I go for one of these dates." Kaz nodded, before he patted Jordan's shoulder. "Thanks bro, you're the best!"

Kaz continued to watch the movie while Jordan crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at Kaz.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This story is about Kaz going through 5 girls and finding the perfect girl for him. I used the last name of Jordan as Hook because Jordan seems like a daughter of Captain Hook in my crossover Descendants AU and Kaz is son of Anita and Rodger Radcliffe of 101 Dalmatians. (Hey if they can handle 101 dogs, 11 kids are easy) plus Bandit belongs to my friend TheTLKandBaltoCrew.

Not a lot of people still remember Gus and Jordan from Mighty Med, along with several others, seriously, it's like they died or vanished along with the show. (I also ship Gus with Marci from Best Friends Whenever)

Next chapter is date number 1. I have planned out the story so no one can change my thoughts of the ship ended.