Part 7: Date 5 - The Movie Date (AKA My Date Is An Airhead!)

Hey guys so we are 3 more chapters down to last chapter, so starts countdown. This one Kaz will be going on a date with...(drumroll) Danielle from Lab Rats I needed a character from Lab Rats so why not Danielle?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my mentioned OCs, enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jordan Hook was sitting in her room, the presentation is 2 days away. Where the heck is Kaz?! Everyone is already here getting ready for tehir parts.

Bling!

"A text from Kaz." Cyd called out, dropping the operator rope for the guillotine, luckily one of Shelby's friends from Arts Club named Andie Bustamante was willing to teach them how to build the guillotine.

"What's he saying now?" Maya asked.

"10 bucks say he's skipping the date for watching the Tecton Movie!" Jones claimed.

"another 10 bucks say he's going on another date!" Cyd smirked.

'So sorry guys, I can't make it to the presentation today, I got a last minute date at the movies. #SoSorry' -K%ZISAWESOME

'...Fine just get back here to the meeting tomorrow' -BlackMoodRing

"Why does she look calm but is probably internally furious?" Cyd mouthed to Jones.

"A calm but angry Jordan is the worst of its kind!" Jones mouthed back.

"I'm really worried of her." Maya piped in. The trio were looking at Jordan with a calm and composed look. Jordan noticed her 3 friends were looking at her as she turned over.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get to work!" Jordan stated, with a calm look but in her eyes, anyone can say it's spelling out 'I HATE KAZ'

"Y-Y-Y-Yes!" the trio stuttered as they quickly went through their assignment.

'Kaz you're the reason we are going through all of Jordan's wrath!' Cyd scowled under her breath.

'Let's hope Kaz gets his brains checked soon or me, Jones and Cyd would have to get matching graves early' Maya frowned.

'Note to self; get Kaz that 'Special Diarrhea Stew' on April Fools.' Jones thought as he chuckled menacingly to himself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meantime...

"I have no idea why you wanna set me up on a date with one of your classmates from Mission Creek," Kaz told Leo and Chase, who apparently set up this date.

They were all outside the cinema, what better first date than a movie date?

"Don't worry, you'll like her." Chase assured.

"Her name's Danielle." Leo told Kaz, handing him a picture of a girl with honey-blonde hair.

"She's pretty!" Kaz beamed.

"She is, huh? Leo, Adam and I once competed for her attention." Chase stated.

"Ahem?" Janelle and Sabrina crossed their arms aside.

"Was that the very same reason why Sakura ended up kickboxing Adam during his waltz with Danielle?" Janelle asked.

"About that." Chase and Leo shrugged.