Part 9: Date Number 6-The Green-Eyed Date (AKA How Our Date Ended Awfully)

I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my mentioned OCs, enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaz was getting ready for his date with the cute new girl, Spark.

"So, are you ready for our first date?" Spark walked over as she asked him after lunch

"Totally and I already thought of the perfect place we can go to. You know that fancy French food restaurant down the street? Sometimes at night they throw out their food." Kaz suggested.

"Well, we can do that." Spark blinked blankly before breaking into a grin. "Or, we have plan B."

"Great, I'll see you at 6." Kaz smiled as they went to their classes.

"Someone's really happy." Cyd noticed as she teased.

"Well duh, Spark and I have a date tonight." Kaz bragged a bit.

"Oh." Jordan replied in an agitated tone.

"But you'd miss out Stranger Things Marathon night! We even got Oliver to watch it with us, and you know how he is a huge scaredy-cat at thriller flicks" Maya claimed.

"I thought we were going to watch Cuddle Bunnies?" Shelby asked.

"We are, Shelbs." Cyd assured.

"YAY!" Shelby and Riley both cheered.

"Can we watch Space Werewolves too? Or Aliens vs Gladiators!" Chase asked eagerly.

"Why watch a few when you can watch all?" Freddie Faciliar one of their classmates suggested.

"It's Movie-BBQ Night people!" Leo whooped loudly as the group of extended friends cheered.

"Are you really sure you wanna miss out on Movie-BBQ night?" Jones asked. "Last time when Cyd and I watched a bunch of Jackie Chan's movies, Kaz ended up with most ribs broken!"

"That was really funny." Cyd beamed. "Until Shelbs had to explain to the cops why there was a half beaten up boy in the yard. I do not have a convincing face."

"Sorry guys, maybe next time?" Kaz apologized.

"Fine." Jordan rolled her eyes and replied in her usual snippy tone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That evening...

Kaz didn't know what he was expecting for his dinner date, until Spark surprised him.

They ended up having dinner on top of a skyscraper surrounded by clouds, getting the perfect view of evening sunset.

"Awesome!" Kaz cheered. "I would say I'm on cloud nine, but I don't know the numbering of clouds."

"I'm just glad you like it here" Spark smiled, dusting her black dress.

"That's a really nice dress." Kaz stated, before smiling.

Much later...

"I had a great time with you today," Jordan smiled as she drove him to her house. "This is my place, would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Wow, your place actually looks similar to Jordan's house!" Kaz exclaimed.

Spark frowned.

"Who is this Jordan? You've been talking about her the ENTIRE night!"Spark demanded. "Who is Jordan anyway?"

"Jordan is just a good friend of mine." Kaz stammered.

"You have been talking about her all night long, admit it, you don't like me because you like Jordan." Spark sighed as she stated. She has seen Jordan and considers her a new friend whom she easily relates to.