Part 8: After The Presentation (A.K.A. FINALLY, FREEDOM!)

I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my mentioned OCs, enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thursday (AKA Presentation Day)

Just in case Kaz would be at school late for the presentation, Jordan sent Cyd and ones to pick him up. This is how we all know how great Jordan is at leadership.

Kaz's room

Kyle had given Jones a key for Kaz's room, before the Asian ladder snuck into his room with his partner-in-crime, Cyd.

"You sure he won't wake up?"

"Hey if he doesn't, I say we move to Florida and change our names to Jerry and Landry!" Jones whispered back. "Roman knows a guy who can get us illegal passports."

"What's happening?" Kaz murmured, waking up.

"Shut up Kaz, we're trying to kidnap you!" Cyd hissed.

"Ok." Kaz replied as he shut his eyes, before peeking one open "WAIT, WHAT?!"

WHACK!

Jones stared in horror as he looked at Cyd who had smacked Kaz over with a baseball bat

"CYD! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOCK HIM OUT COLD LATER AFTER I POISON HIM!" Jones whisper-yelled, holding a bottle of potion that he asked from the chemist girl Evie Queen.

"I know but I panicked, plus I like smacking people!" Cyd groaned.

"This is why we're a great team!" Jones nodded, before pulling Kaz by the legs out of the room and loaded him into a car.

"I'll drive!" Cyd offered.

"you don't have a license." Jones snorted.

"You'll drive!" Cyd passed the keys to Jones. Jones smirked at the girl after he got his license recently.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Much later, Kaz woke up finding himself tied up onto a chair.

"Oh good, you're awake." Jordan snorted blankly.

"Morning to you back." Kaz replied in sarcasm.

"I got the wig and makeup!" Maya walked in with a makeup kit.

"And I found a makeup artist." Cyd walked in with a 2nd grader named Katy Cooper

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" Kaz whined.

"No worries, dah-ling, I will make you look so glamourous!" Katy assured, turning to her assistant. "Bobby, play my jam!"

"Why me?" Bobby Anderson whined.

"Because I wanted to ask your sister Alison, but she's to busy with her boyfriend Kyle!" Katy added as Bobby played some songs with the nearby radio.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A few minutes later, Kaz was dressed in a Marie Antoinette replica costume with a wig on.

"I look fat in this dress!" Kaz whined.

"..." his teammates kept silent. Cyd, Maya and Jones quickly snapped some pictures as they all laughed.

"Ok next up would be Jordan's team." Their History teacher announced after Oliver's team were done with their presentation.

"Just remember how we practiced." Jordan whispered.

"Good luck guys." Riley cheered.

"Thanks Riles." Maya smiled.