Part 4: Lunch With The Gang (A.K.A. Violent But Fun Friends)

I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my mentioned OCs, enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sataturday noon

Kaz has a date with some girl Chase is setting him up with later at evening. But now he has to rush to have a lunch meeting with his group of friends whom he is assigned in a group project with.

"Ok glad you all made it." Jordan the leader of the project started. "Since Kaz here forgot to go for our last group meeting and our presentation is due next Friday."

"I think we are gonna nail this presentation." Cyd Ripley (the arms of the operation) grinned.

"Yes, I get dibs on beheading Kaz for extra marks." Jones Chimokuri (the future yakuza) raised his hand.

"We are not cutting my head off!" Kaz hissed.

"Ok, fine, we should just start with the meeting." Maya Hart (the artsy rebel) stated as the 5 all nodded. It was nice that their teacher was giving them 2 guys in the same team but to be frank, most of the time it's like Kaz was working for the next generation of the mafia.

"Yeah because to be frank, we have the least progress. I mean look at my friend Shelby's team with Riley Matthews, Lucas Friar, Oliver Short and Skylar Storm." Cyd added.

"I am just glad I am not in the same group as Chase like my sister is." Jones claimed.

"Or the group as Skylar's cousin, Scarlett and her boyfriend Experion Hiiro are in. Those two are taking French Revolution to World War 3." Jordan added.

"Well since we scrapped up at long essays we will be doing the visual demonstration of the French Revolution." Maya nodded before they all looked at Kaz. Kaz gulped, it will not end well with him as long as he is with the group of crazy (but violently fun) teens.

"Why are you looking at me?" Kaz forced a smile.

"Since we will be doing the 'Execution of Marie Antoinette' presentation part," Jordan began with a mocking smirk forming by the edge of her lips.

Yup, this is not going to be good for him. Kaz thought.

"You will be our Marie Antoinette." Jordan smirked as she crossed her arms. The whole table (other than Kaz) started bursting into laughter.

"I'M A GUY!" Kaz protested.

"Hey, you asked for it. This is your punishment." Maya claimed. "you're the guy who skipped half the meetings for date nights."

"I hate you guys." Kaz exclaimed in sarcasm

"No, you love us." Cyd cooed as she snickered.

"Yeah anyone but me. I'm asexual so gross." Jones gagged a bit. The girls all giggled a bit.

"Why can't Maya be Marie Antoinette, their names start with an M." Kaz asked.

"Because it would be funny to switch things up." Jordan snorted.

"And two, sexist much?" Maya glared over.

"Whatever, you can't make me dress like some dead lady because I am not wearing a dress." Kaz shook his  head, clearly against all this.

"No problem." Cyd patted Kaz as she handed over a bag of poofy gown.

"What is this may I ask?" Kaz frowned.

"This is what's supposed to the Marie Antoinette costume I got online from some girl at Wisconsin called Willow Crux." Jordan replied. "we all forked up your money for the dress."

"Oh and we should get a wig." Cyd remembered.

"Here." Jones shoved a wig over Kaz's hair.

"Where did you-?" everyone looked at Jones.

"My sister knows a guy." Jones shrugged, ebing the resourceful dude he is.

"Ok so remember we have a rehearsal on this upcoming Wedesday and if we do NOT get a passing mark I will DESTROY YOU KAZ!" Jordaan growled.

"Why me?"

"Because you ate my cupcake." Jordan replied.

"Never should have told her I blamed it on her sister." Kaz grumbled.

"Oh well, we're out of chimichangas!" Maya grumbled. "Cyd why did you have to finish the last one?"

"I didn't do it." Cyd exclaimed.

"Burp." Jones smirked over.

"JONES!" The two chimichanga-lovers hissed.

"Fine I will go and buy some new ones." Jones stood up and left.

"Wait, where did my wallet go?" Maya asked. "JONES!"

"I need a camera for this-JONES!" Cyd noticed her phone was gone and yelled at the boy who ran off.

"Haha score!" Jones laughed as he ran away.

"I don't get it, he's not even into a gender yet girls go after him like magnets!" Kaz grumbled.

"Well if Jones were straight, he would totally be my type." Jordan laughed as she teased.

"So how are you with the dates so far?" Jordan teased.

"Horrible. The first one is a snob and the date on Thursday was a monster eater." Kaz grumbled.

"Well that is insulting, I like it." Jordan laughed. "how about it, remember that game we used to play when we were little of the next person who walks in becomes your future date?"

"Yeah?"

"Next person who walks by the table will be your future...girlfriend." Jordan smirked.

"Ok let's see..." Kaz and Jordan watched as a plump lady with a tracksuit (Perry) walks by.

"Ok no, I'm looking for a younger woman." Kaz frowned as Jordan laughs.

"Alright next guy walks by will be your...future soulmate for eternity."

"For eternity?" Jordan rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"Long term relationship, that's like the bomb." Kaz nodded.

An older guy walks by carrying a sack of meatloaf to the kitchen.

"He looks rather stable, like he can support a family of...cats?" Jordan guessed as the cat lady looked over at the meatloaf man, Murphy (from Bunk'd)

"Cats is the right term alright." Kaz laughed when they saw the tracksuit cat lady rushing to the meatloaf man.

"Hey guys, we're back with food!" Jones grinned.

"I cannot believe you stole our stuff," Maya hissed.

"Gotta learn a few tricks." Jones winked playfully.

Kaz laughed a bit, although his group of friends are a bit crazy but they are a fun bunch. Maybe it's because Cyd is too violent for her own good, pairing her up with Jones in Gym equals riot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hope you liked the crazy bunch of kids. I do ship Jones with Cyd but only as bromance. And a bit of mini Jaz bonding moment with a brief cameo of Terry Perry and Murphy. (I am shipping Murphy of Bunk'd with Perry so hard, they both like dumpster diving, they eat any kind of meat, they don't like kids, AND they are both cranky. I won't be surprised if Murphy was in that TV show Perry was in XD)

Next Chapter- Date Number 3- The Cute Girl With Questionable Family Background (maybe you could know who I am saying) [HINT: ELITE FORCE CHARACTER]

Anyway, thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Just The Right Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें