A Girl Worth Fighting For

Hua Mulan x Fem!Reader
By: fufuvie
#1 in the Mulan tag

A Girl Worth Fighting For is a book based on the 1998 movie, Mulan. This book is an XReader but the intended audience is for lesbian/bisexual females. I recommend only to read if you are but if not, you can continue. But all of you have every reason to click off.

This book is inspired by the song A Girl Worth Fighting For. I chose to publish this book because I've seen no Xreaders of Mulan.

Every character from the movie is included. The songs aren't written like a songfic would be and instead are used as actual, non-singing dialogue. There are some changes within the book that you won't notice in the original movie but that is to make sure I don't get copyrighted.

This is also more realistic. I do not write about any depressing thing. Lesbianism and bisexuality are the core topics of this book and according to Wikipedia, homosexuality wasn't an issue in China during and after the Han Dynasty. And were common in the 3rd century. (people can argue otherwise as I'm not Chinese but Native American/Mexican/Mongolian mix)

Although there is a sequel to Mulan 1998, I will not be writing about that as of now. But if requested, I will gladly do it. Comment on this paragraph specifically.

And now we've finished the introduction. Please continue our journey with Mulan, fighting Huns together. Enjoy ♡︎