What's Next?

From What I've Heard!!!!

There you have it! That's the end of the show. The curtains have been drawn, the lights are out, whatever other theatre puns you wanna throw in there.

I had so much fun writing this book. And I hope you had a lot of fun reading it. It was super fun to read your comments on it and watch the mystery slowly become clearer.

So...now for the question....what's next?

Well, as I said in my Losing Control Q&A, I want to try and write a fic on all of the main 6 ships. So, as I buckle myself in for that ride, we're starting off strong with a MOCEIT!!!

"Deceit and Patton have feelings for one another. They visit each other secretly, not wanting the other sides to know about their relationship out of fear. One day, the sides get suspicious. After Roman confronts Deceit, the snake does something he instantly regrets. What Deceit going to say about this giant misunderstanding?"

The story is called "Misunderstanding" and I can't wait for you guys to read it! The story will be launching on Monday, May 4th, 2020!

Anyway, thank you again for reading From What I've Heard. I want to make another shout out to @Gizmonotgiz for the fanart they did for this story. I love it bits and pieces and can't get over the fact that this fic inspired you to make it so thank you very much!

So yeah! Be on the lookout for "Misunderstanding!" I can't wait for you to see it!

Until then,

-Elliott Green