§Prologue§

13 years ago in the past:

"Chim! Chim! Come out please! We promise we'll never leave like that"- the clumsy boy said.

"Yeah Chim, we love you, come out. It was just a mistake"- the oldest said."We didn't think you would get mad like that"

"Yah! Let him alone, you guys. Now he is crying because of that. Sush Chim, TaeTae is here for you"- the raven boy said.

"Chim, if you come out, I promise I'll marry you when we get older"- the youngest said, and for that Yoongi smacked the back of his head saying " What makes you think he'll marry you when he has me?". A smirk appeared on his face. Kookie, getting all red said back "Because I'll make him mine an..." he couldn't finish his words, because the ball of sunshine appeared and interrupted them " Are you for real? He is Chim. He isn't an object! Yah!! Treat him like the angel he is!"

"Yah!! What is going on here?! And Jimin, what is happening? Why are you a crying mess? Kim Taehyung, what did you do this time?!"- an older woman yelled. "Boys? You have your chance (girl you have your chance <3 ). Tell me what happened, and maybe I won't be mad." the look on her face melted as she was saying those words.

The youngest started crying too. "W-We were p-playing hide a-and see-seek..." "Oh Kookie, and then what happened? Joonie? Could you help me please?"-the women said.

"After a while, Seokjinie's mom called us to come and eat and maybe we forgot to bring Chim with us... Chim.. we're sorry"-the moon child said. "Okay okay children. Everything is going to be okay! I'm not mad, so would you let me talk with this little guy? ChimChim, may I have a word with you?"-The women said, but before taking him with her, a specific boy kissed and bit Jimin's neck, leaving there a purple mark. Chim whinned in pain and pulled away immediately, now covering the spot with his little hands.

"Yah!! KIM TAEHYNG! What did you just do?!"-the women turned from calm and understanding into an angry and furious person right away. "Sorry mom, but I just did the same he did to me". "What are you talking about...?"- the woman asked visibly confused as her son showed his neck where was placed a purplish mark, that was almost the same as Jimin's. "Park Jimin! Explain.Now!"- Tae's mother yelled. "Well, this morning, I think I pushed  him too harsh and he got mad, so he bit me..." "Okay kids. Now go outside and play. Oh, and Taehyung? I need to tell you something" "Okay"- they all screamed, even Chim and Tae.

After a while, Taehyung came out red and with puffy eyes. All the boys looked at him weird, not forgetting tho to invite him to play with them.

"Why did his heart clench this much? After all, it was just a purple mistake!....         "or so he thought...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author pov here<3

This is my first ever story that I've wrote... Hope you'll like and vote it!
🄽🄾🅆 🅃🄷🄰🅃 🅆🄴 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🄰🄻🄻 🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂, 🄻🄴🅃'🅂 🄶🄴🅃 🅂🅃🄰🅁🅃🄴🄳
ẅḧäẗ'ṡ ÿöüṛ ḟäṿöṛïẗë ċḧäṛäċẗëṛ üṅẗïḷ ṅöẅ??
⒟⒪ ⒴⒪⒰ ⒝⒠⒧⒤⒱⒠ ⒯⒣⒜⒯ ⒦⒪⒪⒦⒤⒠ ⒜⒩⒟ ⒴⒪⒪⒩⒢⒤⒠ ⒣⒜⒟ ⒜ ⒧⒤⒯⒯⒧⒠ ⒜⒭⒢⒰⒨⒠⒩⒯ ⒤⒩ ⒯⒣⒠ ⒫⒜⒮⒯?
.
.
.
.
.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑚 𝑖...