Chapter 2 - "You could've at least asked me!"

hoping that the whole scene would stop and so he could do what he wanted to, but what happened next took the oldest by 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒.

    Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's hand, noticing his presence. He did pull away from the kiss, but only to check out the older one. Jin gasped, "was he excited? or was he confused or worse, disgusted?" those questions never leaving his mind, and yet, he didn't have an answer for any of them. 

Seokjin's POV

"What the actual hell is going on?" he wanted to ask, "Kim Namjoon, get your hands off of me, you just can't do that without my consent" and yet, the words just wouldn't come out. He waited, a weird feeling invaded his whole body. 

He was tensed and anxious, but also a little curious. "Who's this girl? And why was Namjoon kissing her? Was her gon-.." but he couldn't continue his words, when he felt another pair of hands touching his wide shoulders. 

"Babe?" she said seductive. "Who's this pretty boy?" she smirked. "This hoe is smirking in my face?! No shit Sher-..", again he had to stop his own thoughts then he felt the tall boy lending in, slightly touching his neck. Wait, what? His neck? " Is this some wild fantasy, or are those two high?"

"Joonie?" the girl asked sweetly. " DO. It. NOW!" she commanded . " I wanna see it, and he's just...good for this" the pink haired girl confessed, winking at him.

Without any hesitation, as her words were some magic spell, Namjoon leaned in more. Jin could feel his breath on his white skin, sending shimmer down his spine.

"What are you-..AAARG!! KIM NAMJOON! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BITE MY NECK?! ARE YOU AND YOUR GIRL NUTS?", he couldn't shut up now.

With all of his power, he pushed the girl and Joon and stormed out of the bathroom. His cheeks were red from embarrassment , but there was present this one specific feeling.

He was ready to tell the raven boy everything when he heard "Seokjin Hyung! Wait, I'm sorry ! I can explain!" the boy was almost shouting and panting really fast, taking in consideration the fact that he was running. "Tell me. Why the hell did you bite my neck? Now look , look, the spot is already purple." Jin said, while pouting.

"Well..." Namjoon started " She was a girl that I am really attracted to, and so, like any other girls like her type, she wanted to see me do that to one of my hyungs..." . The blonde boy scoffed. He also asked the younger one "And you agreed because...?". Namjoon started blushing "Well, it was a heated moment, and it didn't help the fact  you came in wearing my favorite perfume" he said, not daring to see the look on the older face. "I'm sorry" he even added.

That was a mess. Everything was weird and got complicated by each second and each sentence. "What was I even thinking? Of course it was for that stupid girl. Jin, stop! You're not disappointed" he thought.

"It's fine, I guess... but you could've at least asked me..."

"Ask you what, Hyung?" a specific boy appeared in the scene. "Oh, no! This is a mess and it's gonna end bad" Seokjin said to himself.

"Nothing much. He's just wearing a purple mistake-..."... The air became suddenly tensed.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Heya luvs! Author POV here<3 💜

I'm really sorry for Namjoon Hyung! He did, in fact say his secret out loud like it was nothing...

Who do you think it was that boy??

 What do you think actually happened there??

Should I make Namjoon's POV??

.

.

Hope you liked this chapter 👽🪐💜 see you soon

This is my first ever story that I've wrote... Hope you'll like and vote it!
🄻🄴🅃'🅂 🄶🄴🅃 🅂🅃🄰🅁🅃🄴🄳
ẅḧäẗ'ṡ ÿöüṛ ḟäṿöṛïẗë ċḧäṛäċẗëṛ üṅẗïḷ ṅöẅ??

.
.
.
.
.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑚 𝑖...