Chaper 1🪐

At some point, there is an almost smooth !!! Enjoy <3
* Present *
"So you're telling me he tried to kiss you? And you pushed him away?" the raven boy laughed. "Yeah, like it was nothing romantic and I wanted to puke when he touched me" the blonde boy scoffed. Seeing that, the raven boy continued "It's not like it's your first kiss anyway princess" a smirk was formed on his face. "We all know th-" he couldn't continue his words when the blonde boy put his hands on his mouth, stopping him. "Yah! V Idiot, I'm older than you , and we all know that my first kiss wasn't full of passion or something like that. We were just bored and wanted to try that" a tint of blush was now visible on his cheeks.

"That idiot. I'm gonna break his bones!" hearing about Seokjin's almost kiss, the youngest of the group, was ready to choke that intruder. "No, you're not ! Stop with this, we should cheer him up. He needs someone, or else he's going again to Yoongi hyung, and we all know what Joon hyung thinks about this!" A small boy almost shouted. "Let him be. Namjoon hyung doesn't care anyway if it's not about you hyung, J-Horse" the raven boy said. "Taefvck, watch out! I'm not in the mood for you to call me a horse!" "Hoseok, don't raise your voice, like I get you're mad over some shit, but the whole cafeteria is looking at us and we have classes in about 20 minutes, so shut up!" Jin said. "I'm going to the bathroom gays, let's come to my place when we finish our classes, shall we?" he continued. Everybody agreed and found a random subject to discuss.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Seokjin met Namjoon, who was making out with a pink haired girl on the sink. It was grossing him out , but tempting him at the same time. Jin tapped the boy's shoulder, hoping that the whole scene would stop and so he could do what he wanted to, but what happened next took the oldest by 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Heya luvs! Author POV here<3 hope you liked this chapter 👽🪐💜 see you soon

This is my first ever story that I've wrote... Hope you'll like and vote it!
 🄻🄴🅃'🅂 🄶🄴🅃 🅂🅃🄰🅁🅃🄴🄳
ẅḧäẗ'ṡ ÿöüṛ ḟäṿöṛïẗë ċḧäṛäċẗëṛ üṅẗïḷ ṅöẅ??

.
.
.
.
.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑚 𝑖...