Episode 6-Twin Switch

Little did I know, that wish was sure to come true. Soon. 

It's 4:58 p.m. Grayson should be here any minute. Usually I would never sit on the couch in the living room. Surprisingly, my mom noticed as well. 

Mom: "Are you expecting someone?"

"Yes. He should be here any minute."

Mom: "He? It better not be Ethan."

"Nope. Oh, he's here!" I hear the doorbell ring. My mom watches me as I head to the door and open it. And standing there was the other half of Ethan. Grayson. 

Grayson: "Hey, sorry about my messy hair." He smiles. 

"Oh, I didn't notice anything different about it." I lie. He mentions his hair because that was the first thing I looked at. 

Grayson: "So, can I come in?" I turn to look at my mother, who was smiling. 

Mom: "Come in, come in! Make yourself at home." As Grayson steps in the house, he looks down at me. 

Grayson: "Do you mind if I use the restroom?"

"Upstairs to the left, second door on the right." Grayson runs up the stairs, leaving me alone with my mom. 

"Can I ask you a question?"

Mom: "What's there to ask?" She smirks. 

"Why is Grayson allowed here and not Ethan?"

Mom: "He seems like a great guy. You should date him."

I gape at her. "I can't do that to Ethan. It's his twin."

Mom: "You haven't seen him for almost a year. He probably moved on." Images of Ethan and Emma pop into my mind. No. Before I could defend myself, I hear Grayson yelling. 

Grayson: "CAN SOMEBODY GET ME TOILET PAPER?"

Mom: "I thought you said you refilled the bathroom with paper."

"I swear I did. Dad even saw me."

Dad: "Yes she did. Took 3 rolls in there."

Mom: "Go and get him some will you?" She snaps. I roll my eyes as I turn and head for the stairs. 

"Coming!" I call as I run upstairs and head to the bathroom. I knock on the door and it swings open. Grayson grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom. 

"Hey! What are you-" He covers my mouth with his hand. He shuts the door and locks it. 

Grayson: "Promise to be quiet?" He whispers. I nod furiously. He slowly pulls his hand away.

"What are you doing? Why did you pull me in here?" I whisper. 

Grayson: "Do you have any make up wipes?"

I tilt my head. "You wear make up?"

Grayson: "Fuck gender rules." He smirks. I begin to look through the cabinet under the sink for wipes. As I hand it to him, he stands in front of the mirror. He wipes his face, but really scrubs on his chin. I stare at his birthmark disappears. Holy shit! 

Grayson: "Done." He throws the wipe at me. I look down at the wipe. It has black stains. I look up and stare at Grayson's chin.

"Was your birthmark always fake?" He shakes his head and looks deep into my eyes. 

Grayson: "No, Grayson has the birthmark. I don't." I shake my heard. Did he just talk in third person? Shaking, I reach up and wipe the side of his head with the wipe. As I wiped, there appeared a black mark. A dot. I gape at the wipe. It has foundation on it. Looking up, I gaze at him. Before my eyes, he wasn't Grayson.

"Etha-" he covers my mouth quickly. 

Ethan: "Shh! Be quiet." He whispers. I pull his hand off of my mouth. 

"Ethan? Is this really you?" I whisper. 

Ethan: "I missed you Y/N. It's been too long." I threw myself onto him, sobbing. It's Ethan. It's really him.