Episode 7-Reunited Lovers

I threw myself onto him, sobbing. It's Ethan. It's really him. 

He closes his eyes and rubs his face on mine. 

"Ethan, how are you here? Why are you here?"

Ethan: "Gray told me he saw you at the mall. And when he said you invited him over. I knew I needed to see you." I gaze at him as if reassuring myself that he's really here. Looking at his hair, I pull back. It's the same as Grayson's. 

"How do I know it's really you?"

Ethan: "The make up removal wasn't enough for you?"

I shake my head. "Maybe Grayson's birthmark isn't real." He sighs and pulls up one of his short sleeves.

Ethan: "What tattoo did Grayson give me?"

"Mr. Game and Watch. Why?" He points to the tattoo on his leg. It was Mr. Game and Watch. I reach out to place my palm on the side of his face. 

"You're here. You're really here." I whisper. 

Ethan: "I'm here." He murmurs softly. Ruining the moment, my mom calls for me.

"Umm, stay here. If my mom sees you, she'll kill me." I unlock the bathroom door and head for the stairs. My mom was standing at the bottom, keys in hand. 

Mom: "Your father and I will be gone for a while. Need anything?"

"Call me when you're on your way home?"

Mom: "Sure and no inviting Ethan. Grayson can stay the night."

I smile. "Thank you, Mom." She smiles and heads out the door, my dad following. As the door closed, I quickly ran to the bathroom. 

"Ethan! My parents left. You can come out now."

Ethan: "Oh, thank God." He opens the door and walks out. He reaches for me and grabs me tightly. Oh, the intensity of his love...I can feel it. His heart is pounding as he hugs me close. I gently stroke his hair and then his cheek. He wraps himself around me and places his head on my hear. He sighs and relaxes in my arms. 

Ethan: "I love you. I can't let go of you. I can't. I've tried." I swallow. This is the heart of our dilemma.

"What do you mean you tried?"

Ethan: "I tried talking to other girls, but each one reminds me of you."

"I love you too." I whisper, hugging him tighter. I need him so much. I love him so much.

Ethan: '"I want to look after you."

"I missed you so much while you were away."

Ethan: "You did?" He sounds so surprised.

"Yes, of course. You've been gone too long." He sighs as he runs his fingers gently through my hair.

Ethan: "Oh, Y/N. I need you." 

"I do too." I whisper urgently, my body desperate for his touch. He grasps my chin to hold me and then his mouth is on mine. Oh, it's been too long. Desire sweeps through him, and my body responds. I can't believe I'm here with him. 

Ethan: "I want you." He murmurs. He breaks the kiss and gazes into my eyes.

Ethan:"Y/N, this might be the only time we can see each other."

I shake my head. "I don't want to lose you." He clasps my head between his hands. He shakes his head, and before I know it, he has folded me in his arms, pulling me hard against him. I tighten my arms around him, my hands on his back, feeling his toned muscles beneath his T-shirt. He strokes my face and gazes intently into my eyes. It's good to see him. I glance up and smile shyly. We stand in the middle of the hallway, locked in out embrace, just holding each other. He scoops me up in his arms, surprising me so much I squeal. 

Ethan: "Where's your bedroom?" I point to a door and he carries me there.