Episode 8-Feeling Naughty *DIRTY*

Ethan: "Where's your bedroom?" I point to the door and he carries me there.

Inside my room, he slides me down his body, and sets me on my feet. He keeps his arms wrapped around my waist and locks the door. Releasing me, he turns me around until I'm facing him.

Ethan: "I have a plan." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"I thought you might." I answer. He kisses me beneath my ear. He pulls me up against him, then his mouth is on mine. He's kissing me like his life depends on it. He walks me backward, our tongues entwined. I feel the edge of my bed behind me. He leans into me, and we slowly sink down on to my bed. His lips are at my ear, throat, then back at my mouth. His teeth gently pull at my lower lip, his hand traveling up my body. He drags my T-shirt up, his touch sending shivers through me. I moan as his hand cups my breast and his fingers tighten over my nipple. 

Ethan: "I want you." He murmurs. He groans and kisses me once more, passionately. Grabbing the hem of his T-shirt, I tug and he pulls it over his head. Kneeling between my legs, he hastily pulls me and drags my T-shirt off. His eyes are serious, wanting, full of desperation. He cups his hands around my face, and kisses me. We sink down into the bed once more, his thigh between both of mine. He eases the zipper of my jeans down and hook his thumbs in the waistband. He slides the denim down my legs. His hands grasp my hips, and he moves down, removing my panties. After a moment he grasps my chin, tilts my head up and kisses me. He runs his hands down my sides, one pausing on my hip. The other travels down my belly and he gently cups my sex. Brushing his thumb across my clitoris, he makes me cry out. Slowly, he inserts one, then two fingers inside me. I groan. He circles his fingers inside me, around and around, while his thumb strokes my clitoris, back and forth, once more. I groan while Ethan's fingers continue to move inside me. I moan loudly and Ethan stills his fingers. He grasps the button of his pants and pulls them down. His erection is rigid against my hip through his boxer briefs. Suddenly, he releases me and sits up. He removes his boxer briefs and his erection springs free. His hands moves over him, around him, stroking, squeezing him tightly. He puts his arm around me, holding me to his mouth. He kisses me, twisting his hands into my hair. He runs his nose along my jawline as my hands move to his hair. Without taking his eyes off mine, he sinks slowly into me. My body bows and I tilt my head back, closing my eyes, relishing the feel of him inside me. He pulls back and then moves into me again, so slow, so sweet. 

Ethan: "You're mine, Y/N." He murmurs against my throat. I clasp his face in my hands, and pull him down on my lips. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck. He groans and starts to move. He groans deep and low in his throat as he moves inside me. The fell of him in me...stretching...filling me. 

Ethan: "Oh baby." He whispers. I surrender myself to his relentless rhythm, savoring each push and pull, his ragged breathing, his need for me. It makes me feel loved-loved by this man, whom I love in return. He pushes me harder and harder, his breathing ragged, losing himself in me as I lose myself in him. His steady rhythm pushes me higher and higher. He's kissing my mouth, chin, jaw, then nibbling my ear. My body starts to quiver. I am so close. 

Ethan: "Cum for me baby." He whispers, his voice low

"ETHAN." I call out, and I cum hard around him. He stills, his forehead against mine, as he softly whispers my name, wraps his arms around me, and finds his own release. 

Mom: "WHAT THE FRICK FRACK PANCAKE STACK IS THIS?!"