𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟯:𝟰𝟯𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Which one of y'all driving me to school?" I asked eating some fruit out my fruit bowl

"Come outside for a second" Kora smirked.

I raised my eyebrows and got up following her outside. "Surprise" They yelled pointing to a silver Mercedes car.

"This mine?" I asked walking over to it.

"Yea, since your school is like 45 minutes away from here you definitely need a car" Katalina smiled.

"Wow thanks.." I mumbled looking over it.

This shit was pretty, but I wasn't bouta show that I was happy to them.

"You got all your school supplies right?" Katalina asked.

"Yea, I guess I'll see y'all later then" I shrugged.

"Goodluck on your first day" Kora smiled with Katalina nodding in agreement.

"Yea yea" I huffed getting in my car. I slammed the door and sped off making my way to my new school.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I had one more period left and I never knew I wanted to be back in my sisters presence until now. I grew up in Chicago so the typical hood public school wasn't new to me but all these people were annoying and I was just ready to go home.

"Excuse me?" I asked tapping on a random girl shoulder.

"Yes?" She smiled turning around.

"You know where Mr. Young health class at?" I asked.

"You must be new, I have that class too, I can walk with you if you want" She shrugged.

"I'm good, can you just tell me where it is?" I asked annoyed.

"Umm ok. It's on the third floor to the right all the way in the back" She mumbled.

"Thanks" I said walking off.

10 minutes passed and I was still looking for the class, the late bell had rung 5 minutes ago & I was still looking for this fuck ass class.

"What class you lookin for?" I heard making me turn around.

"Mr. Young class" I answered.

"Follow me" He ordered and I did as told. I trailed behind him in the empty halls. For some reason he made me nervous, and his deep ass voice gave me chills.

"We here" He said before opening the door.

"Wasgood Mr. Young" He said dapping up the teacher.

"Boy where your pass?" He asked him.

He kissed his teeth and dug into his pocket slapping the pass in the teacher's hand. The boy walked off going to his seat giving dap to his friend in the seat beside him.

"And where your pass?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm new, I couldn't find your class so ion have a pass" I shrugged.

"No pass no entry" He cleared his throat.

I raised my eyebrows. "But I'm already in here so I don't need a pass" I explained.

"Class what's my rule?" He called out.

"No pass no entry" They all said.

I kissed my teeth.

"Mr. Young she new that ain't right" The boy who walked me to class said.

I ignored his comment and walked out his class making sure to slam the door.

_____________________________________

Chapters get longer soon