𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟴:𝟭𝟴𝗔𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I limped in the house holding my head as I went straight to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I opened the fridge grabbing a cold Fiji water shutting the refrigerator getting startled by my sisters.

"What the fuck" I spat holding my chest.

"I'm confused Kya. You said were going to a basketball game last night. Is your school really that far from home to take the next day to arrive?" Katalina yelled.

I rolled my eyes limping to the living room and took a seat sighing.

"Did someone rape you last night Kya?" Kora asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "What? No, I just got some amazing dick last night that's all" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh my god" They said in unison.

"Look, I went to the basketball game last night & after I went to a party one of the basketball players had cuz they won the game. I got drunk, I got some dick and I spent the night over his house & snuck out this morning and now I'm here. Anymore questions?" I asked sick of there shit.

"From now on you have a curfew." Kora spat.

I laughed. "You funny girl"

"We're so serious. You had us up all night worried about you. Not one call or text from you at all. Your curfew is 2:30am and that's final" Katalina said.

"I'm bouta be 18 soon y'all trippin" I laughed. "In Chicago I ain't have a fucking curfew." I spat.

"THAT'S BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU!" Katalina yelled.

"AND Y'ALL DON'T EITHER SO CUT THE BULLSHIT." I yelled.

"Yes we do Kya." Kora sighed.

I stood up wincing in pain.

Imma have to talk to Drew tomorrow at school, I know I was in need of some dick but he ain't have to fuck me up this bad... The dick was extraordinary though.

"Imma go soak in a bath and then take a nap. Imma come home at any time I please so y'all can get that curfew bullshit out y'all head. See y'all later" I smiled slowly walking upstairs.

I didn't feel bad at all.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

I grabbed my new health book textbook and slammed my locker getting startled by Drew who was standing by my locker

"Watchu need?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Look, I was fucked up in the head Saturday night I'm just askin for you to not say a word to nobody about last night especially my girl Shayla" He explained.

"You gotta girl?" I asked laughing.

"Ion even know at this point" He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Aww you look stressed." I pouted not really caring.

"You not gon say nun or what?" He asked growing impatient.

"Ion know sir... your dick the type to make a bitch go crazy. It was extraordinary I must say" I shrugged.

He kissed his teeth laughing. "Man you play too much"

"I know, but I gotchu, I ain't gon say nun" I shrugged walking away.

The bell rung and once again I was late to Mr. Young class.

Did I care? No. Was it becoming a pattern? Yes. Was he gonna have to deal with it? Ofc.

"Hi Mr. Young" I smiled walking in the class.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Take a seat Ms. Jones." He ordered.

"Sir yes sir" I laughed.

I took my seat next to Mia smirking. I ain't talk to her since Saturday at the party.

"How bad was your hangover scale of 1 to 10." I laughed looking at her.

"Fuck a 10 mine was definitely a 20" She sighed.

I shook my head laughing. "Yikes."

My legs definitely hurt worse than my hangover, but it was worth it.