𝟏𝟎

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I heard the door slam making me turn my attention away from the tv

I heard the door slam making me turn my attention away from the tv. I watched as my sister Katalina & her boyfriend Clarence kissed each other sloppily and practically take they clothes off right in front of the door. I shook my head, they was so in the moment they ain't even realize I was right there.

"Uhh baby" Clarence locked eyes with me pulling away.

"What?" She smirked grabbing his wood through his jeans.

"Baby your sister" He pointed.

Katalina turned around noticing me causing her to gasp.

I smiled widely and waved. "Heyyy"

"Kya what you doing home? I thought you had work today?" She frowned.

"I did. I got off a hour ago" I shrugged.

"You couldn't clear your throat and let us know you were sitting there?" She ran her hand down her face.

"No" I shoved more Strawberry ice cream in my mouth.

"You remember Clarence? Can you go upstairs in your room I wanna cook him dinner" She smiled.

"All these restaurants in Miami why you always bringing him here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Please" She pleaded.

"But I'm watching Heathers" I frowned.

"Then pause it" She spat. I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Yo you homeless? Why can't y'all go to his house" I mugged him.

"I never been over his house" She shrugged.

"And y'all been together for a year? That's a lil skeptical" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why don't you ever invite me over Clarence?" She eyed him.

"Why you even entertaining her? Stay inna child place lil girl" He mugged me.

"I'm staying down here" I waved them off.

The sound of the front door opening made me glance at the front door. I watched Kora come in with two black eyes and I even noticed a blood clot in her eye.