𝟏𝟗

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟵:𝟱𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I hate hospitals" I sighed hopping out

"We gon be in and out. I'm just tryna make sure my baby okay" He rushed inside.

I shook my head following him inside.

"I'm here for Shayla Dawns" He asked the lady at the desk.

She looked up at him holding her finger up.

"Uh uh. Your phone call can wait" I mugged her.

"Drew"

We looked to our right seeing a lady waiting in the lobby. I'm guessing it was Shayla mom.

Damn her mom was ugly too. Sad.

"Is she ok?" He asked walking up to her.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything since I got here" She sniffed.

"Who is this?" She looked at me.

"This my girlfriend Kya" He introduced me.

"So she's the reason why you've been having my daughter cry every night? You can't even come to your baby's doctors appointment but you can be with your girlfriend here" She looked me up and down.

"If she would've just aborted the baby we wouldn't even be here" I shrugged.

"Excuse me?" She gasped.

"Kya" He grabbed my hand tightly.

"How did she fall?" He asked her.

"I don't know. She was in the shower. I didn't even hear her fall because she always playing loud ass music when she in the shower. She had to reach for her phone and call me herself because I had no idea" She sighed.

"Everything gon be okay Ms. Dawns" Drew reassured her.

"We don't know that for sure" She shook her head.

"Family of Shayla Dawns?" A doctor walked in the lobby.

"Right here" She pushed past me walking up to him.

"You better hope yo baby don't turn out ugly. Cuz child.." I mumbled.

"Trust me I be praying" He chuckled.

"Are you the mother of Shayla Dawn's?" He asked her.

"Yes. How is she?" She asked.

"I'm sorry to inform you that she has lost the baby. We had no other choice but to get her to push the baby out. A c section would've been a higher risk since her stomach was already bruised from the fall" He explained.