𝟐𝟒

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I know imma sensitive person but why everyone look sad today?" Mia mumbled

"I thought I was tripping" I laughed.

"Drew you know why everyone sad?" I frowned.

"I'm lost just like y'all" He shrugged.

"You fucking bitch" I looked back seeing Shayla friends walk towards me.

"Who she talking to?" I glanced at Mia.

"You killed her!" She pushed me.

"Aye don't touch her" Drew spat.

"I can't believe you Drew. After everything y'all been through. She even carried your child, and your still taking this bitch side" She cried.

"What the fuck is you talking about?!" I yelled.

"Shayla's dead you dummy!" She screamed.

"What?" Drew asked.

"And you killed her!" She pointed at me.

"Alright everyone get to class. Kya may I see you in my office?" The principal asked walking up to me.

"Drew I didn't do it"

"I believe you. We gon figure this out" He called out.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Katalina? I was suspended but I promise I ain't do nun" I unlocked the door walking in.

"Damn why it's so dark in here?" I walked in further hearing something crack. I looked down seeing it was glass all over the floor. I placed my mouth over my hand seeing half of the objects in this house was now shattered on the floor.

"KATALINA?!" I started to panic.

I pulled out my taser from my purse walking into the living room seeing someone sitting on the floor. I rushed over to them seeing it was Katalina.

"Katalina? What happened?" I lifted her head up.

"She'd dead" She sniffed locking eyes with me.