𝟐𝟎

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟴:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I don't know I just feel like what if figuring things out on her own isn't the best for her?" I vented

"She's not a child Katalina" Kora rolled her eyes.

"She's not 18 yet. We're still her guardians" I frowned.

"Guardians as we're only providing a roof over her head. She don't even like us" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes she does. She just has her guard up" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just worried if this is the right thing for her. You know she's been on her own long enough" I sighed.

"And she's turning out fine. You see her tryna change" Kora rolled her eyes.

"Your barely even here so how would you know" I frowned.

"Prime example, she chose to go to therapy" She continued to text on her phone.

"I guess your right" I mumbled.

"I'll be back. Don't wait up" She stood up.

"Where are you going?" I frowned, she stayed quiet.

"Your gonna go see Dave aren't you?" I spat.

"I love him okay? He hasn't hit me in two weeks. He's changing Katalina" She explained.

"Whatever. Just go" I rolled my eyes.

She looked at me one more time before she left out. Moments later I heard the front door shut. I laid back on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I hated being alone.

I reached for my phone going straight to Clarence's contact. I watched as it rung but he never picked up. I feel like I haven't talked to him in a while. I was used to Clarence being so distant but now it was to the point where we only talked when I called. For us to be together for a year in a half it felt like I was the only one in this relationship.

I spotted my keys on my dresser.  Maybe I should just pop up at his house. I had his location but never been to his house for as long as I've know him. I thought about what Kya said when she said it was weird he always came over here but I never went over to his house, and she's right I never thought about it until now but it was weird. You would think by now I would have a set of keys to his house. Maybe he was hiding something...