2.6

Locked Up

At lunch time not long after the prom, I walked up to the food truck to get some food with Cat.

"Hi!" Cat says to Tori and Andre who are buying food too, "What's for lunch?"

Tori faked an Italian accent, "He's got the spaghetti, the ravioli."

"Ravioli?" Cat and I ask at the same time.

Andre fakes an Italian accent too, "YOU LET HER FINISH!"

Cat gasps.

I roll my eyes and also do the accent, "How about you let me finish?"

Jade walked up, "Oh hey guys. I just wanted to remind you all that I'm going away to Cancun with Beck's family for spring break so you guys have nothing fun to do." Then she walked away. Way to be a gank Jade.

Tori was invited behind Festus's truck since she has nothing to do over spring break. Who knows what's happening there.

"Ravioli, huh?" Andre asked us.

Cat started laughing, "They're like pasta pillows."

We kept talking about ravioli. When Tori came back, she got us an invite to an exotic island. She said it's supposed to be like Hawaii. Everything is paid as long as we preform music once a night. Awesome! She showed us some pictures of the island, Yerba, and it looked kind of like Coasta Rica.

"If your parents say it's cool, do you guys want to do it?" She asked.

We all nodded in agreement. Going to an island and having everything paid for us sounded amazing. We looked at more pictures of the resort we were staying at while Tori's parents fought with Trina about mini golf.

"Did you talk to your friends about Yerba?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah, I think we're all going," Tori said.

"Good!" Her mom said, "You're taking Trina."

"WHAT?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"No," Tori argued.

"Yes."

"You are taking Trina," her dad stated.

Tori walked back towards us, "Not happening."

They bribed her with a car. And his throbbing nose. Robbie's mom said he could go as long as there is an adult there.

As a result, we had Tori beg Sikowitz to be our chaperone. He agreed and now we are all going to Yerba! While she was literally begging him to go on the trip with us, Tori found out Jade and Beck aren't going to Cancun anymore. She invited them to come with us so now practically everybody is coming! Yay!

Right after lunch, I was grabbing my books for my next class out of my locker when I got pulled into the janitors closet. Again. Why does this keep happening? I look over and see Beck being the one pulling me. Again. He closed the door and looked at me.

"Last time we were in here it didn't go well," I smiled a sarcastic smile.

He sighed, "I know. I said I'm sorry about that and I meant it. I—"

"Apology accepted."

"Thanks. Anyway I heard about 'Prome' while I was away."

I nodded. What is the point of asking me anything about Prome?

"I heard two things. Well a lot more, but two about you," I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. And he did, "One, you sang amazingly. I saw a video."