4.7

The Thousand Berry Balls

I was hanging out with Beck as much as I could. I didn't want to lose him again. And I was making sure I was always around whenever he was near Tori. Ever since the explanation he gave me, I don't trust her to not act sad.

Cat was worried that Robbie would ask her to the dance, but she liked him, but thought it would be gross if she went with him. I saw Tori and Andre and had them deal with it for me. When it comes to her and Robbie's relationship, she confuses me. Its the only time she confuses me. Her and dating are just an interesting mix.

I had to go to my locker before Sikowitz's class to get the outfit Beck was wearing to the Cow-Wow, which was tonight, with me. I wanted to make sure he approved of it before I bought my matching one. What I got Beck came out of his closet. He let me look through it for sweatshirts. On the way there, Jade joined me. When we walked in, I saw him reading, "Hey!"

"Hi," he smiled.

"Do you wanna wear this to the Cow-Wow?" I asked, showing him the shirt and jacket.

"Yeah, okay," he said, going back to his book.

Jade stood up to join my standing, "What, you don't like it?"

"I said 'Okay,'" he tried defending himself.

"You barely even looked at it," Jade continued.

"Jade—" I tried to stop her. He said 'Okay' and that's all I needed to hear.

"This is the first social event at the school you're going to since you got back together," she had a point.

"Kay," Beck and I said in unison.

"Do you wanna know what Y/N's gonna wear?" Jade asked, continuing to push the limit for toleration.

"Uh..." he didn't have a chance to answer before Jade started again.

"She's gonna wear a Hawaiian skirt, a black western top, and a cowboy hat—"

"N—" I tried to protest. That's not what I'm wearing. That sounds disgusting. She put a finger up to my lips. I shut up.

"That sounds great," he smiled at me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled at both of them. Jade needed to stop and Beck needed to get some taste in clothing.

They both shrugged carelessly. I sat down on Beck's lap as he read his book around me.

Robbie walked in, "Cat?" She got up and started running. He called, "Hey! Cat! CAT!" As he ran after her.

"Wow," I mumbled.

"What boots should Y/N wear? Black or brown?" Jade asked, still standing next to Beck and I.

"Stop, Jade," I tried. I was ignored.

"Brown," he said.

"JUST MAKE A DECISION!" She screamed.

I stood up and rubbed Jade's shoulders, "Calm down." She did. Eventually, she sat down which allowed me to sit back down on my boyfriend.

A few minutes later, Cat walked back in. She looked mad. Oh god, what did Robbie do? Without saying anything, she dragged me off of Beck, out of Sikowitz's room, down the hallway, and into the janitor's closet. She stood still, fuming. She looked like she might exploded any second.

"What happened, Kit-Cat?" I asked, scared.

"Gabriella," she growled. Not like a way of speaking. She actually growled after she said the girl's name.