2.10

Y/N Get's Crushed

Since the bunny incident, things have mostly gone back to normal. It has been close to a month, so things should be back to normal now. Beck and Jade's text fighting stopped but they didn't back together. Sikowitz is back to his normal, insane, hippie, balding, barefoot self. And even Trina stopped obsessing over that guy Cat was trying to help her get with using pizza.

Andre performed an awesome song for Tori, Robbie, Rex, and I on the stairs. When he finished, we started to cheer.

"Nice fingering," Robbie complimented.

Andre smiled, "Thanks."

"I think it needs work," Rex stated.

"I'm bout to work on a puppet," Andre threatened, causing Rex to wince.

I laughed, "I gotta find Cat, but that's a great song. Keep 'em coming," I joked. I started to walk away when Tori started asking him questions about why he wrote it. He already told me what it was for. His advanced songwriting class had a big semester project coming up and that's what he's been working on all the time.

When I finally found Cat, she was bouncing down the hall. I'm not joking. She had bouncy shoes and was literally bouncing everywhere.

"Hi, Cat!" I smiled, "What are those?"

"JUPITER BOOTS!"

She started bouncing to our class when she decided to go bother Beck. I sighed, following her over to where he was taking pictures of something.

"HIII!" She yelled, jumping right in front of his camera lens.

"Hi," he stated, annoyed.

"Cat, Beck's busy," I smiled at the camera lens, trying to pull Cat and her Jupiter Boots out of the picture. She wouldn't budge.

"But I'm wearing Jupiter Boots!" She complained to me. Why is that an excuse to get in the picture Beck is taking?

I sighed in defeat, giving up on moving her.

"Any reason?" He asked.

I shook my head, "She's just bored and got money for our birthday."

"Birthday?" Beck turned to me.

"It was last week," Cat and I said at the same time.

She continued, "And it's not for no reason. It's so I can be bouncy!" She screamed at him and started bouncing away.

"I'll try to calm her down," I said, "I'm sorry we bothered you."

He smiled, "It's okay, angel."

A blush immediately rose to my face. Not wanting him to notice, I ran off to follow my sister who was jumping like never before. She ran all around the school. I called after her, "Where are you going?"

"EVERYWHERE!" She screeched in happiness.

At least she's enjoying it. I decided to abandon her to the bounce and go to class. While I was waiting for my class to start, Andre asked if I'd sing the vocals for his song. Happily, I agreed. Andre was a great songwriter, so I had faith that it would turn out awesome. We were recording after school!

I had to make sure Cat had a ride before I went to the studio room, so I was a little late. And by a little, I mean Jade left before Cat had a chance to leave so we had to call Jade and she had to come all the way back. So I was about fifteen minutes late. Now I was annoyed and didn't really want to stay after, but I told Andre I would and can't cancel this last minute. When I walked in, Beck and Andre were already in there.