3.8

Driving Tori Crazy

Trina didn't learn her lesson. She did learn to stop hitting on my boyfriend after I exposed her to the whole school.

Since Mona Patterson's house burnt down, Cat had been feeling down, but she started cheering up. Two weeks after the candle, Cat bought this coupon app and it was helping her get over it. Although she was buying a little too much off of it. She bought a huge shipment of batteries the other day and they came in this morning.

Beck drove Cat and I to school this morning so he already knew she had a giant box of batteries with her.

"What's in the box, Cat?" He asked, tapping a beat on the steering wheel.

I sighed, "Oh boy."

"I bought three hundred C batteries! I'm gonna give them out at school today!"

Beck shook his head.

"Was that smart Cat?" I asked.

"They were super cheap!" She whined.

I put my hands up in surrender, "Okay."

Later in the day, I had some time in between classes and saw Beck and Andre. I casually joined their conversation.

Cat walked up with the box and squeaked. She shook the box repeatedly at us. She started quietly laughing.

Andre asked, "What's in the box, Cat?"

"C batteries!" She smiled, "See? Batteries!"

I laughed. That was a little funny.

Robbie walked over, nodding along. This was normal for Cat.

"And you all get some!" She began grabbing them out of the box and handing packs of batteries to us. The box was huge so she had to lean over and balance it on her leg, "C batteries for Andre! C batteries for Beck! C batteries for Y/N/N! And C batteries for Robbie!" She backed up and looked at us.

"Thanks, Cat," I smiled. She's just trying to be nice in her own, interesting way.

"Okay. Cat, why do you have a giant box of C batteries?" Beck asked, looking at his batteries.

"Cause I," she picked up her phone, "'Tapped it.'"

It's the coupon app she got.

"The online coupon thing?" Robbie asked. He knew what she meant.

"Yeah!" Cat exclaimed.

"You say 'coop-on'?" Beck asked.

Robbie hummed, "Mm-hmm."

I nodded, "I thought everybody did."

"I say 'q-pon.'" Beck said it like it was normal.

"I say 'coop-on,'" Andre added.

I shook my head, "Canadian."

"You, my lady, are dating this Canadian," Beck grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"What is 'tap it?'" Andre asked, changing the subject.

Cat explained it then asked Robbie if he'd pass out the batteries with her. Not gonna lie, they were adorable together.

"Can I get a hug after?" Robbie asked.

"Maybe," Cat looked up innocently.

"I'll take that chance!" Robbie followed Cat down the hallway.

Tori walked up to us, sweaty, gross, and looking like a literal mess. She looked really annoyed, "Ugh."

"Oh my god," Andre started.