Chapter 1

Camellia

I woke up feeling truly and blissfully happy. Last night was amazing. Ian was amazing. He was patient, passionate and took his time with me. He knew it was my first time. After all, I made it clear at the beginning of our relationship that I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I loved with all my heart and someone I thought would be worthy of it and I chose him.

He didn't rush me into it or bully me into it either. He understood.

I knew from the very beginning when I first met him five years ago on that faithful day when I fell into his office that I wanted him and that my virtue was going to be his. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was looking for a job and stumbled upon an interview in the newspaper for a personal assistant's position. I applied and went for the interview and it had just so happened that he was conducting the interviews. Of course, me being me, I had to humiliate myself by falling into his office face first.

Even though I humiliated myself in front of him he still appointed me as his assistant.

I was head over heels for him and he knew it from the very beginning. We have been friends for five hears now and eight months ago he finally decided that he was ready to make me his girlfriend.

I have waited for him for five years. It pained me every time I saw him with another woman. It broke me but I couldn't betray my heart.

Five painful years later and we are finally together and I couldn't be happier. He is it for me. He Is all I want. I can't wait for our future together.

With that thought in mind I get up and take a shower. After my shower I got dressed in a beautiful long white dress with a high slit that showed a little bit of skin. I paired it with gladiator shoes and gold jewellery. I picked up my phone and my belongings and left to meet Ian at the beach just like he asked.

I arrived at the beach and found him standing there in all his glory dressed in a tuxedo that suited him perfectly. He looked divine well he always looks divine but even more so today. His tall frame and muscles bulging out of his suit made him look rather sexy along with his beautiful black curly hair but what made me fall in love with him was his beautiful blue eyes with their golden flakes deep within his irises.

I walked up to him and he turned around as I approached him. I hugged him but he didn't hug back and his facial expression told me something was wrong. Suddenly there was this deep ache in my heart that just wouldn't go away. I had a bad feeling that just wouldn't go away.

"What is wrong?" I asked him

"I have to tell you something Camelia." He said with his deep Italian accent.

"What is it? You are scaring me Ian."

"I have always loved you Camelia. Since the day I first met you I have always had a soft spot for you deep in my heart. I was certain that you were the only women for me but not anymore...last night was amazing and you are an amazing woman but you are just not meant for me. I am sorry I wasted your time but I am in love with another woman and I am getting married to her today. I am so sorry Camelia. "He said and kissed me on the forehead and was just about to walk away when I turned around and yelled at him.

"You can't be serious. Tell me it's not true Ian. I love you. You're my everything and your leaving me just like that." Behind him stood a gorgeous woman with long beautiful dark brown hair. She looked like a Victoria secret model and right then and there my insecurities came in. I was the total opposite of her. Surely, I am not fat. I have a more curvaceous yes but definitely not fat. I had a nice toned booty and some beautiful D cup boobs. All natural of course. I am a Mexican woman after all. We Mexicans are naturally born with curves.

"I am sorry Camelia but I am in love with Maria and I am marrying her today."

"You lied to me. I gave you my virginity and you couldn't tell me that you were getting married. I gave you what was most sacred to me and you forgot to mention that you are getting married. How could you?" I asked with tears flowing down my face and a pain deep in my chest that just wouldn't disappear.

"Five years. I have loved you for five years and this is what you do to me. I will never forgive you Ian. Never. "His best friend George Anderson appeared from behind him and Maria and looked at me with pity.

"I am truly sorry Mila but your just not enough for me. You are too innocent and naïve for me. I need a grown woman by my side and you are just not it. "

"Please don't do this to me. I beg you."

"Don't be pathetic Mila. I don't want you. Accept it." he said and I cried even more.

"You are welcome add the wedding if you like." He said and I snapped.

"Fuck you. Fuck you Ian Hamilton. I hate you. I hate you." I yelled and through blurry eyes I saw his fiancé pull him away and they left without so much as another look from me. I collapsed on the beach and cried my heart out. George tried to comfort me but I just pushed him away. I don't know how long I sat there feeling sorry for myself until I finally dragged up the courage to leave and go back to my hotel room only to drown in my own sorrows yet again.

Hey guys

1st chapter is up.

What do you think?

enjoy