Chapter 8

My dress laid ripped on the floor and I stood in front of Oliver naked. Bitt fucking naked with my hands covering whatever I can. He ripped my hands away from my body and attacked my neck with kissing biting and leaving marks as he went and travelled down right above my panty lines. He kissed placed a kiss on my cunt and then came up and within seconds he ripped my panties off me and pushed me on top of the bed whilst he started undressing himself. He stood in front of me in all his naked glory and my goodness the sight was magnificent to look at. He smirked knowingly.

He spread my legs wide open and started kissing and rubbing my tits with his colossal hands. He trailed kisses down my body straight to my sweet delicate little cunt. He licked my little nub and I shivered at the touch of his wet slick tongue on my clit. Not a second later he was eating me out like a savage and all you could hear were my screams. I came so hard that I nearly blacked out. He kissed me on my lips and I could taste myself. He then positioned himself at my entrance and entered me completely. I screamed because for once I have only been fucked once in my life and that was the night before Ian's wedding and haven't had a cock since so this is only my second time ever fucking.

"Shit Mila, you are so tight. I am sorry. Did I hurt you?" he said looking concerned.

"It is okay. This is my second time. I haven't had a man after Ian." I said and he looked shocked then hurt then he smiled.

"Good because you are all mine now Mila. You hear me? "He said and I smiled and nodded. He started moving slowly and soon I adjusted to the size of his huge cock filling me. His pumps got faster and more vicious and I moaned in pleasure. Soon he came inside of me and collapsed on top of me.

We laid next to each other in the aftermath of our sex and cuddled up next to each other.

"I am angry at you for leaving. You could have told me and I would have understood. "He said after a while. I turned to look at him and spoke.

"I know. All I thought about then was my kids Olly. I am sorry for not telling you. I really am and I hope that you can forgive me for that. "I said sincerely.

"I will forgive you but no more running away Mila and you are going to spend a lifetime making it up to me." He said and I smiled.

"Olly, I really am sorry about your mother. I have no idea what you are going through but just know that I am here when you need." I said and laid back down on his chest. He didn't speak he just wrapped his arms around me and held me tight for a while.

"You tore my clothes off I have no idea what I am going to wear." I said and he chuckled.

He got up and gave me a shirt and some pants to wear. I got up took a quick shower and Oliver joined which ended up with us having sex again in the shower.

An hour later we both left the room and went down stairs where the rest of 'our friends' were waiting for Olly. Everyone had left except for our friends. Even bitch Maria was here along with Ian. Everyone was shocked to see me especially the husband and wife however, Ian's attention was on Oliver and I's combined hands.

"Mila, how lovely to see you." Christian's wife Anna said and I smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you Anna." I said.

Ian was staring holes into my head with so many emotions it nearly knocked me off my feet. I couldn't take it anymore so I called Oliver and he turned his attention to me.

"I have to go now Olly. My kids are waiting for me. "I said and he walked over to me.

"I completely forgot about them. How are they? When can I meet them" He said and from the corner of my eye I saw Maria staring daggers into my skull and I didn't know why until I realised I mentioned my kids in front of her and Ian. She stormed off angry and left Ian.

"Soon Olly, soon." I said and kissed him before leaving.

"Mila, can I talk to you?" George asked.

"No.' I said and left.

I was almost at my car when I felt someone pull me and turned me around. I came face to face with Ian.

He didn't say anything he just stared and me and I him. He looked terrible. He lost weight and the sparkle in his eyes disappeared completely. It broke my heart completely. I had tears in my eyes and he already had tears flowing down his cheeks.

He looked as if he wanted to hug me and to be honest I wouldn't have minded but before we could even get a word out to each other we heard someone clearing their throat and we pulled apart and found Maria standing there. I just shook my head and walked to my car.