Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Camila pov

It is Saturday today and I am busy getting ready for the funeral. We arrived here in NYC yesterday and found that my father was already waiting for us at our mansion. He fell in love with his grandkids the minute he saw them. We had fun and all retired to bed late at night. I left them at home with him.

I got dressed in a short black dress that showed just enough cleavage. And was half way at my thighs. I got in the car after making sure I had everything and left to the graveyard where Olly's mother was buried. I made sure to park the car at a place where it wasn't crowded and watched from the distance as I didn't want to intrude.

After they buried her we all retired to the house for a lunch of some sort. I guess you can call it that. I drove into Olly's huge estate, parked my car and walked into his house. I was greeted by a lot of weird faces since they clearly didn't know who I was but I didn't give a fuck as I was in search for one man and one man only. Oliver Black. From a distance I could see Oliver's back and just as I was going to him I saw George Anderson first. He was shocked to see me but before he could say a word I ducked and walked down the hallway.

I walked into a study and found Oliver's father David Black standing by the window looking. He heard me come in so he turned immediately.

"Camellia, so wonderful to see you. Where have you been all this years? People have been looking for you everywhere. Did Oliver see you? Does he know you're here?" he said as we embraced one another. I said and hugged him back and soon we sat down and I filled him in on everything that happened including the reason I left and George's involvement. As soon as he heard about my kids he wanted to meet them and I promised to bring them.

"I am so sorry for what they did to you Mila. You didn't deserve it. I hope you'll stay and I promised to help you if they even think of stealing your kids from you again this time."

"Thank you David but this time I am here to stay and I would rather kill them before I ever allow them to steal my kids from me ever again. " I said and he smiled. The door to the study opened and George walked in. I stood up as did David and he walked over to me with a smile and his arms wide open about to hug me.

"Mila, it's so good to see you. We have missed you." He said and was about to hug me but I slapped him hard across the face. He was shocked but I didn't give him a chance to open his mouth instead I just walked out in search for Oliver.

I walked into the living area and saw him standing outside on the balcony. I walked to him with a smile on my face and I was about a few steps away from him when he turned and finally saw me. A look of shock, sadness, anger then love appeared on his face and the most prominent one was love. I ran into his arms and he picked me up and hugged me close to his body. I started sobbing and the next thing I knew he threw me over my shoulder and walked away from everybody with me.

"Olly, where are me going?" I asked as we ascended the stairs.

We walked up the stairs and soon I started receiving slaps on my ass the second time I asked where we were going.

"Just shut up Mila. You disappear for four fucken years! Four fucken years and you think you have the right to speak! You have no idea what I have been through without you!" he sobbed and my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"I am so sorry Oliver..." I began but couldn't finish my sentence as I started crying myself. We reached his room and he opened it and then slammed it shut and locked it. He placed me down before him and kissed the living hell out of me. I pulled away after some time and we took a breath.

"Olly... we have a lot to discuss." I said and he shook his head and silenced me.

"Strip..." he said.

"What?"

"I said strip" he repeated and all I could think was "is he serious"

When I didn't react he walked over to me and ripped the front of my dress right open. I gasped and shielded myself.

"Olly...' I almost yelled.

"I told you to strip Mila." He said as he ripped the rest of my dress off and I could feel the wetness and heat of my cunt rising.

God damn! I am in deep shit!