Chapter 10

After our night of passion we lay in bed in complete silence. I had nothing to say and neither did he. I got up from the bed and went to take a bath. He joined me and washed my body as I laid in his arms. I couldn't help asking myself.

Why? Why now? Why hasn't he always been this gentle? I still love him. God knows I do but does he love me.

"Ian, do you love me?" he stilled for a second and then started kissing me all over my face.

"I never stopped. I thought I was in love with Maria which I was but things changed. Maria changed and I found myself missing you. After a while we couldn't have kids and that wrecked our marriage. That is all that mattered to her." he said and I kind of felt her pain a little.

I hated Ian. I did but a bigger part of me always loved him. Loved the hell out of him.

Am I ready too just forgive and forget. Hell no. I have been hurt. He broke me. He damaged me but my kids helped me heal. They gave me a new life and a new kind of love. They showed me what love was really about and I have never been more in love. Just not with a man but with my kids.

"I fucked Oliver. The moment we landed on the day of his mother's funeral. It felt good too fuck someone that wasn't you. I am not telling you this because I have to but because I want to. I believe in honesty in any kind of relationship. Aside from that. Just because we had sex doesn't mean everything is okay. You have a lot of making up to do Ian and a lot of questions to answer. Like for starters. Why didn't you think I was good enough to be the mother of your kids? "

" Why did you fuck Oliver? He is my best friend. "

" Look Ian. I am not sorry I did it. I did it because I wanted to and it felt right at the time. It felt good to be wanted and it had been forever since I had someone fuck me. I am sorry it had to be your best friend but your not one too judge. You dumped me on the day of your wedding to another woman. You hurt me. You used me and you planned on taking my kids away from me. " I said and he sighed.

" I know. I am sorry. I truly am sorry for everything I did wrong to you. You didn't deserve it. "

" Well you have the time now to make up. I won't keep you from seeing your kids. As for us, we will see where things go. " I said and got out of the bath tub.

I changed my clothes and went downstairs to start on breakfast. I made breakfast and Ian helped me. We woke the kids up and spent the morning together. He then later on Left and promised to come back later. 

I carried on with house things and   until Olly popped up.

"Hey, how are you.?"

"I am okay Olly. How are you after everything with your mama?"

"I am good don't worry about me." I could see the pain in his eyes and decided to not bring Ian up.

"Look Olly if you need anyone to talk too just let me know."

"I know. Look we need to talk about what happened between us. I don't want to talk about my mother anymore."

"Look Olly. I don't have time for a relationship right now. I have three kids. I am a mother now and my relationships and priorities has shifted. I love you I do but my babies are more important now."

"I know. I don't expect you too make any harsh decisions now. I respect the fact that you have responsibilities as a mother and I won't get in the way of that. However, i am not going to let this go. There is something between us and you know it. I know you feel it too Camellia. "

I wanted to tell him about Ian i really did but I just kept quiet.

"Fine. We have chemistry I admit that but right now that's all we have."

Harsh but true.