Chapter 6

Chapter 6

4 years later

I heard feet patting on the ground and soon someone started poking me and I opened my eyes to find my beautiful black haired blued eyed little girl Belle.

"Morning, mama." She said and I smiled.

"Morning angel." And soon the other two little rascals followed and I took that as a sign and got up from bed and made them breakfast.

After leaving New York four years ago I moved to Rio and started a new life for myself here. It was a hardest thing ever but I don't regret it. Three months after arriving here in Rio I gave birth to one beautiful little girl named Belle and two boys named Ian and Hayden. My boys are identical and their sister looks exactly like them but the only difference is she is a girl. My kids are my life and as much as I miss my father and Olly I can't help but be happy because at least I have my kids.

I keep in contact with my dad all the time but not with Oliver.

From time to time I hack into my old cell phone number and see text and calls from Oliver and Ian over the years along with messaged from them. Ian's messages and calls stopped two years ago but Olly's never stopped. The last text he sent me broke my heart. His mother Elise Black had died of a heart attack. At first I thought it was a lie but I know it's the truth because he is famous and it has been all over the news.

I spoke to my dad and we both agree it is time I stop running and come back home. Hence why I packed all of my kid's stuff along with mine and we will be leaving Rio tomorrow so that we could be in New York by Saturday in time for the funeral. My dad will meet us there.

I will miss this place dearly but its time I go home and this time it's to stay for good. No one will take what is mine from me. I will make sure of it.

"Mommy, pancakes." My little Hades said.

"Okay baby" I said and fed them breakfast.

After breakfast I went upstairs stripped naked and got in the shower. I washed my long black hair and then my body and got out of the shower. My body hasn't changed much. I lost all the baby weight I had and still have my beautiful curvaceous figure. I put on a dress and started packing.

After a few hours of packing I decided to take one last stroll on the beach with my kids and we called it a night.

Ian's pov

It's been four years and there is still no trace of Mila. We have been looking for her everywhere. It is almost like she vanished. I have no idea what drove her away or what happened to her but I am worried about her.

I called her a week before she vanished and she never responded. Of course I wanted to see her because of the contract we had her sign but she didn't know that.

The past few years has been hell on earth. Maria has been a pain in my ass.

Maria planned on taking away one of Mila's kids because we can't conceive. I went along with the plan because I love her. I knew it was wrong but I thought I was doing right by my wife and that Mila would be able to handle it but now I realised what a great mistake I made. I thought only about my wife's happiness and yet here I am everyday drowning in sorrow and she doesn't give a fuck.

She shops everyday using my money. Apparently it's called retail therapy that she has been doing for the past four years. She used to be a good woman. She was still a virgin when I met her and she lost her virginity on the night of our wedding. She came from a poor family but they were all humble people. I don't know when she became such a bitch.

All she does is nag about not being able to have kids and I am getting tired of it. She has blamed me for everything and made my life a living misery. She cries and nags all the time and after two years I had enough of it and snapped. I told her I am tired of her shit and I started keeping my distance. I bought another apartment I stay at when I don't want to go back to the penthouse.

She has been quiet lately and she is never at home. When she eventually turns up all she wants is to fuck. This isn't what I thought marriage would be like. I have not been happy since the day I said I do. I regret ever marrying her.