The Notification

Chara's POV

"Time for yet another day of human school... Yay... " I thought to myself as I got ready, packing a few extra things since I was planning on staying over at a friend's house.

I walked out of my house and headed to school. "Ugh... Today better not be like normal... I'd actually like to have a 'good' day for once... maybe I'll meet my soulmate... Ha! As if! I don't think anyone with these good looks even goes to my school!"

I looked up from the soulmate tattoo on my arm, not remembering the one on my neck since I had a choker on. The school reached my view, covering my arm with my hoodie sleeve, I walked in the direction of the school, listening to music along the way to ease my nerves. My peace was quickly ended when I walked in the school building and immediately got rammed into a wall.

Myself: H-Hey!

???: Shut up!

Myself: I've got freedom of speech, Mika!

Mika: No one said you could say my name nerd!

Myself: I don't care. It's a name and I'm calling you by that unless you'd prefer to be called what you are.

Mika: Okay! That's it! You're getting it!

After that, she punches me right in the face. I don't do anything since I'm used to it & it'll heal right after.

Mika: So you're not going to fight back. Trying to keep calm nerd?!

Myself: There's no point in it. You're getting in trouble whether I hit you back or not.

Mika: What's that supposed to mean?!

Myself: It means since you hit me first, I have self defence if I hit you.

Mika: You wouldn't dare hit me.

Myself: What makes you say that you sinner?

Mika: That's it! Girls!

Mika's friends come up to us & she whispers something to them. Then I get freed from the wall.

Mika: Don't think this is over.

Myself: I don't.

Rika: Good. Then meet us behind the school right after school ends.

Myself: So... 4:30?

Kelly: Why 4:30?

Myself: -Cause I won't be around teachers at that time, idiot.

I get slapped in the face by Kelly then they rush off before the bell rings. "Luckily I didn't lose my temper... I would have everyone freaking out."

A few minutes later I finally get to my locker & grab my stuff, only to have it closed shut right afterwards. "Oh god what now?"

???: Oi! Dumbass!

Myself: Zoro I told you to stop calling me that...

Zoro: Can't help it. You are one.

Myself: Yeah and you're a manga hoarder

Zoro: ...Otaku- OOF!

I pushed Zoro into a wall

Myself: I may be an otaku... but you don't say that I am during school!

Zoro: Fine... I'm sorry.

Myself: *sigh* Its alright... You're just lucky I didn't lose my temper.

Zoro: Oh yeah... cause of that thing..

Myself: Yeah... By the way, I've got a thing at 4:30... wanna come?

Zoro: Yeah. But if you randomly disappear I'm also coming with

Myself: If I randomly get a light on me, I'm bringing you with me to the Devildom

Zoro: Hell yeah!

I think about what he just said & start laughing.

Zoro: Whatchu laughing at?

Myself: You just said Hell yeah & the Devildom is basically Hell

Zoro: Oh...

*RING*

Zoro: Shit! The Bell!

Myself: We've gotta get to class!

We go to our class & I get a text on one of my phones. I check my iPhone but no message, so I check my other phone, a D.D.D. they call it in the Devildom. I open the message & I'm surprised at who texted me. "He hasn't texted me for a while! Much less in school! I still can't believe he remembers me!" I make sure no one is looking, well... besides Katsuki since I trust him and he knows about my race, then read the message.

Diavolo: 3:00pm (10:00am)
Hey, I've gotten the brothers to approve the exchange program. Are you sure you want to come back with this?

Me: 3:01pm (10:01am)
Yeah I'm sure, but I do have one small request.

Diavolo: 3:02pm (10:02am)
What is it?

Me: 3:03pm (10:03am)
Can I bring a friend? I've managed to find someone to trust with all of this.

Diavolo: 3:04pm (10:03am)
What's their name?

Me: 3:05pm (10:05am)
Zoro Mazoku

Diavolo: 3:06pm (10:06am)
I think I've heard that name before

Me: 3:07pm (10:07am)
Well yeah... He's also a demon.

Diavolo: 3:08pm (10:08am)
That would explain his last name.

Me: 3:09pm (10:09am)
Yeah, I had asked him about it since it means demon. He said he chose to go by that name to remember that he's still a demon..

Diavolo: 3:10pm (10:10am)
I'll consider it, but for now you've got about 3 days till the human exchange student comes in, then from there its about a week

Me: 3:11pm (10:11am)
So I've got about 2 weeks

Diavolo: 3:12pm (10:12am)
Yeah.

Me: 3:13pm (10:13am)
Got it! Thx for letting me know! BTW Keep my updated on the others like usual, till I come by.

Diavolo: 3:14pm (10:14am)
You're welcome & I will. When are you going to tell them you're coming back.

Me: 3:15pm (10:15am)
They'll find out whenever I lose my temper

Diavolo: 3:16pm (10:16am)
So you're not planning on telling them?

Me: 3:17pm (10:17am)
Not really... If I come back and straight up tell them its me, they'll bombard me with questions.

Diavolo: 3:18pm (10:18am)
They're going to do that anyway. Mammon keeps asking me when you're coming back.

Me: 3:19pm (10:19am)
Why?

Diavolo: 3:20pm (10:20am)
He got his soulmate mark a few weeks ago and he's got your name on his neck

Me: 3:21pm (10:21am)
Tell him to text me, I've gotta get off my phone before my teacher notices.

Without another thought, I bring my D.D.D into my hoodie pocket and glance up to "pay attention" to class.