Chapter 4: Admitting It💘

JJ's POV

Kie drives us to the coastguard station. We walk fast to the station wondering with anticipation to see what happened to our friends.

Coastguard: "Hello, what can I do for you kids today?"He says with a smile while sweat was running down his face.

JJ: "Can you help us figure out what ships or boats were around that night of the really bad storm two months ago?"I say really nervous because I really wanna know.

Coastguard: "You wanna see if your friend John B. and Sarah Cameron survived the storm on an open boat?"
He says while looking down.

Kiara: "We just wanna see what boats and ships were there to see if they maybe picked them up if they survived the storm."

Coastguard: "I can possibly look to see what ships or boats were around this area and areas surrounding us at the time. But give me a number to call and I will call one of you to tomorrow to see what I found because I need to get in contact with other coastguards. "

JJ: "Uh, yeah sure." I write all of our numbers on a piece of paper.

Pope: "Just call one our numbers it doesn't matter which one it's just in case if you can't get one of us."

Coastguard: "I'll do my best to look into it and figure something out for y'all."

JJ: "Thanks"

Kiara: "We really appreciate it."

Coastguard: "No problem. Now you kids have a good rest of your day."

Pope: "Thanks"

We leave the coastguard station and Kie takes me back to John B.'s shack because I don't want to go home and have my dad beat the living shit out of me for his boat. Kie stops the car. I start to get upset about John B. and Sarah. John B. and me have been friends for so long and now I don't know if he's even alive. I turn to Kie and Pope.

JJ: "Thanks for the ride we'll talk tomorrow." I get out of the car and go inside.

Kiara's POV

Kiara: "Hey Pope, JJ seemed upset can you stay here for a minute and watch to see if my parents call while I see if he's alright."

Pope: "Uh sure."

I walk inside the shack to see JJ sitting there crying and throwing stuff around but he doesn't know I'm in here.

Kiara: "JJ." I yell and he turns around with tears in his eyes.

JJ: "Kie, I gotta tell you something and you can't hate me for it because I can't control it." He whispers.

Kiara: "JJ, I could never ever hate you. I could dislike you at one point but I could never and will never hate you. Just tell me what's wrong."

JJ: "I miss John B. and also the fact that I'm in love with you. Because your so fucking beautiful and strong and feisty and tough. Your a goddess and I wanna love you and make love to you but I can't because your dating my bestfriend."He says loudly.

Kiara: "JJ, you know how much I love you but I need to figure my shit out right now with you and Pope. I will be here tomorrow morning. " I say walking out the door and to my car. I get in and Pope says.

Pope: "I heard everything and I feel like you never even loved me but you just loved me as a friend and you thought that you were in love with me since I told you how I felt." Pope says starting an argument.

Kiara: "I don't know how I feel and what I'm supposed to feel." I say as I start driving to Pope's house which is 5 minutes away.

Pope: "Then maybe you should've figured things out before we got into a relationship."

Kiara: "I didn't know that JJ's in love with me or even liked me. " I say truthfully.

Pope: "Kie, are you blind." He yells.
"Because everybody has know since day one that JJ has had the hots for you."

Kiara: "Then why did you start dating me if you thought JJ liked me?"

Pope: "I thought he just liked to look at you and your body. I didn't know he was full on in love with you. "

Kiara: "Just give me tonight and tomorrow to think about while I spend some time with JJ and tomorrow night I will make a decision no hard feelings." I say as I pull up to his house.

Pope: "Bye Kie, see you tomorrow night."

Kiara: "Bye."