Chapter 5: The Bet 🙃 Part 1

JJ's POV

At 8:30 am I get woken up by Kiara saying.

Kiara: "Alright it's bet day you can't smoke weed at all today. So I'm going to go everywhere with you so you don't smoke weed. And maybe if you haven't smoked by 5 o'clock tonight you might even get a little reward."

JJ: I sit up in bed. "What kind of reward are we talking about?"

Kiara: "It's a surprise. And I gotta pick between you and Pope tonight but nothing is going to change between us pogues." She says with a smile on her face.

JJ: "Does the reward involve anything kissing you." I say quietly with a smirk on my face.

Kiara: "Maybe, just don't smoke and you'll find out."

JJ: "Damn, if any part of the reward has to do with you and me kissing or a clothing optional part then I'm definitely not gonna smoke today." I say pulling her on the bed with me.

Kiara: "When did you start to like me?"

JJ: "Ever since I have met you, I have liked you. But I realized I loved you when you and John B. were always flirting. I never said anything because of the pogue on pogue rule."

Kiara: "Oh my gosh. How am I going to pick tonight? I mean Pope's sweet and your sweet and funny and sexy as hell."

JJ: "Just so you know I haven't slept with anybody since I realized I was in love with you cause then I knew it wasn't going away."

Kiara: "So your like you know probably..."

JJ: "Sexually frustrated, yes but your worth it even if you don't pick me."I say while licking and biting my lips.

Kiara: "Your really sweet as hell sometimes."

JJ: "I'm only sweet to people that I like or love."

Kiara: "You are really sweet." She says while she leans over and kisses my cheek.

It takes everything in me to not roll us over and kiss her everywhere.

JJ: "What do you wanna do today?" I ask her blushing after what I felt and what happened.

Kiara: "How about we go surfing and then go to my dad's restaurant and then come back here?"

JJ: "Sounds good." I say getting up forgetting I'm only in my underwear.

Kiara: "Jesus JJ , can you please put some clothes on. "

JJ: "Come on Kie, it's nothing you ain't seen before." I say picking her up.

Kiara: "Ok, put me down. Get dressed to go surfing. "She says walking out of the room.

JJ: "Damn." I whisper as she's walking away from me and I'm looking at her butt.

JJ: "Today's going to be fun."