Chapter 11: Here comes the money🤑💰

Kiara's POV

I can't believe this guy is nice enough to give us what it's worth and he's not going to set us up either.

John B: "Really?????"

Rusty: "Really. I understand your position and if you found it and I believe you found it then it's yours if your dad died looking for this gold. It's yours."

We all start to hug each other and scream like we did in John B's van the night we found the gold. There was nobody else in the store so nobody really cared.

JJ: "We have a lot more of this to melt down. When can we bring the rest?" He says with a big smile.

Rusty: "We close tomorrow at 7pm and we stay to 8 anyway to lock up so bring it then and we will get a lot of money out to give to you guys when you bring the rest. "

John B. , JJ, and Pope all shake his hands before we leave while me and Sarah thank Andrea and Rusty. Then we start walking back to John B's and Sarah's. We get back to their tiny white and blue house.

Pope: "So where are we going to sleep tonight and however long were going to be here?"

John B: "Wait you guys don't know how long your gonna be here?"

Kiara: "We didn't book a return flight because we knew you guys were down here."

Sarah: "We have an extra room so Kiara and JJ can take that. Pope are you cool with sleeping on the couch?"

Pope: "Yeah that's fine." He says sitting down on the couch.

John B: "Kie and JJ your room is the only door on the left. The bathroom is right across from it and it's the only bathroom so knock before you enter."

JJ: "Ok."

Sarah: "You guys go get settled in and once your done come out here and let's melt down some gold." .

JJ and I walk to our room and set our bags down.

Kiara: "Can we talk about us and our relationship?"

JJ: "Yeah."

Kiara: "So I wanna ask you something like about the money and us. So is the money going to change our relationship?"

JJ: "No, because I love you and no amount of money will ever change that because I'm gonna love you, forever and always."

Little Mature:

Kiara: "The other thing is sex because I don't wanna call it like you fucking me or anything like that. I want us to call it making love to me or me making love to you. We can call it sex and I love it and I wanna do it more often because I get to appreciate you and get pleasure out of it and you get to appreciate me and get pleasure out of it. I like it when you kiss my neck, my jaw, and my thighs. Also when I'm on top on you and I know you like it when I grab your hair and when I kiss down your abs and your neck." I whisper in his ear and kiss his neck and he moans a little.

JJ: "Ok, calm down we need to melt down the gold then we have the rest of our lives to make love to each other. I love you." He says while pulling away.

We walk back to the living room and see that Pope and John B. is already melting gold and while Sarah is on the phone.

Sarah: "I just ordered some pizza it should be here soon."

JJ: "Ok, John B. will you ever come back to Outer Banks?"

John B: "I don't know man like if I come back their going to arrest me. "

Pope: "How about we make a video saying about how you didn't shoot Peterkin and that Sarah should say that she say it with her own eyes that Rafe Cameron killed Peterkin since he was arresting Ward and that Ward covered it up so Rafe wouldn't go to jail and so that you would to get away from Sarah."

Sarah: "It's a good idea and I will say whatever I just wanna go home back to Outer Banks and get our lives back."

John B: "Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean it's your own family. "

Sarah: "Yes, they deserve what's coming to them."

JJ: "Let's make a video."