Chapter 6: The Bet ❤ Part 2

Continuation of last chapter. Skipping the surfing and now JJ and Kiara are at her dad's restaurant.

JJ's POV

JJ: "Kie, stop taking my fries." I say sorta loudly while she takes another fry.

Kiara: "Well their so good." She says moaning because of the dry.

JJ: "Well we can order some more cause its free right?"

Kiara: "Yes. Dad can we get some more fries over here pretty please?"

Kie's dad: "Yeah, just give me a couple of minutes."

Kiara: "Thank you very much love you."

Kie's dad: "Love you too."

JJ: So do you think the coastguard is going to call soon?"

Kiara: "Probably, don't stress we are here and we are having a good time today without weed."

JJ: "It's only because I can't wait for my surprise later. " I say pulling her closer to me since were sitting beside each other.

Kie's dad: "Hey JJ get your hands off my daughter." He says bringing our fries while I take my hands off his daughter.

They are leaving the restaurant and JJ's phone starts to ring. JJ answers it and he puts it on speaker.

Coastguard: "Hey JJ it's the coastguard we found some ships that were around that area that night and that possibly picked up your friends if they survived. I will text you some numbers to call to see if they could have picked them up.

JJ: "Okay, thank you so much."

Coastguard: "I'm glad I could help have a good rest of your day. "

JJ: "You too sir."

Kiara: "I'm gonna text Pope and tell him to meet us at John B's in 10 minutes."

Time Skip to John B's

Pope: "Okay there's 9 numbers of boats or ships that we can call that might have picked them up. So JJ can have the first 3. Kie you'll take the second 3 and I will take the last 3."

We all started calling numbers and giving them a description of John B. and Sarah from what happened two months ago. Until Kiara says something to me and Pope.

Kiara: "Guys the guy I just talked to is the captain of a big ship that fishes out on sea he said that two kids exactly like I described was picked up that morning in the water because their boat tipped over and he said that they dropped them off in Nassau in the Bahamas and he gave me the address he dropped them off at. I think we need to get on a plane to Nassau, Bahamas. "

Pope is on his phone.

Pope: "I just booked us 3 plane tickets to Nassau. We leave tomorrow morning at 10:45. "

Kiara: "I gotta pick now. This decision has been tough on me and I don't want bad blood between any of us because we are all a family so I pick....