Chapter 8: Bahamas

Kiara POV

I wake up with the sun shining in my face. Last night I picked JJ and it was the best choice I could possibly ever make. I roll over to JJ, he's still asleep it's 7:30 so our alarm goes off in 15  minutes. I start to draw circles on his back trying not to wake the beautiful sleeping blonde boy. He starts to roll over and then he opens his eyes.

JJ: "Good morning my beautiful princess." He whispers with a raspy morning voice.

Kiara: "Good morning my love."

JJ: "What time is it?"

Kiara: "7:30. We have 15 minutes before one of us has to go shower. "

JJ: "What shall we do in these 15 minutes." He says with the cheesiest grin and puckers his lips.

I kiss his lips for what feels like forever. I could literally stay in bed all day with JJ and just have fun. But, we have a plan to catch and I'm really hopeful that John B. and Sarah are there. I start to climb out of the bed to go take a shower as soon as I stand up, I fall backwards on the bed. Jeez JJ, he really did wait two months.

JJ: "Hey babe, you need some help there. " He says laughing while coming over to my side of the bed to help me up.

Kiara: "JJ last night was extraordinary. But, you need to calm down a little sometimes. "

JJ: "Oh so by the way you were moaning, scratching down my back, your hands grabbing on to my hair, and you screaming my name, I need to calm down really baby. People could probably hear you from miles away. " He laughs with the biggest smile ever.

Kiara: "Hey babe when we switched positions you did the same thing." I say as I take my clothes off to get in the shower. When I'm down in my bra and underwear. JJ wraps his arms around from behind me while we are looking in the mirror

JJ: "Kie, look at your neck and stomach and boobs and thighs. " He whispers trying not to laugh.

Kiara: "When we go to the beach and I'm in my bikini people are gonna think I'm slutty cause there's no fucking way I can cover that up with concealer. " I say taking off my bra and underwear and getting in the shower while he stands outside.

JJ: "It will be fine."

I get out of the shower 10 minutes later and it's now 8 am. I borrow JJ's shirt and some shorts to wear until I get home to pack a bag. JJ comes out of ths bathroom with a towel hanging very and I mean very low on his waist. I mean he looks so damn sexy with water coming down him but I need to calm my horny ass down. We can do that in Bahamas after we find John B. and Sarah. JJ gets dressed and then we get into my car and go to my house. We go inside and nobody's home. My parents are both probably at the wreck but they know about the Bahamas they are not very enthusiastic about it and JJ but it's my life and my decisions even if I'm not 18. We go up to my room and I get my duffle bag and start to put my clothes and other necessities in my bag.

Kiara: "JJ the top drawer on the right is my socks can you grab some for me?"

JJ: "Damn, what are these?" He says licking his lips while holding a pair of red lacy bra and underwear.

Kiara: "JJ I said top drawer on the right not left because that's the reason why."

JJ then throws every pair of underwear or bras he likes into the duffle bag while I grab my socks, shorts, shirts, and my bikinis.

Kiara: "JJ, calm down." I say while walking downstairs to my car so me and JJ can head to the airport because it's 8:45 and the airport is 30 minutes away. Our flight leaves at 10:45 but we half to go through security and all that bullshit.

----Time Skip----After the plane ride.

JJ, Pope, and I step out of the airport and we get a taxi to take us supposedly where John B. and Sarah are. We all get into the taxi and the drive is about 30 minutes away. We arrive at a tiny house in Nassau and it's a couple miles away from the beach as we passed through it on our way in. We all get out of the taxi and tell him that we need him to stay just in case we might need a ride.

Pope: "So are we just going to knock?" He says when we get to the door.

Kiara: "That's what normal people do."

JJ then knocks on the door. Then somebody comes to the door and starts to open it...god I hope it's John B. or Sarah because we would have just came to the Bahamas for nothing.