Chapter 12: The Video

JJ POV

Sarah got a camera from the drawer and gave it to Pope. Pope sat on the couch while John B and Sarah sat across the coffee table in the chair. John B sits down first and Sarah sits on his lap.

JJ: "You guys ready for the truth to come out?" JJ asks.

Sarah & John B: "Yeah." They say both at the same time.

Pope clicks the video button on the camera.

Pope: "Ok, it's on."

John B: "To the outer banks police department and Ward Cameron and the entire town. I did not kill Sheriff Peterkin, I would never kill her or anyone. Sheriff Peterkin was going to help me with my DCS case because my father was killed by Ward Cameron, Sarah my girlfriend's father." He says nodding his head to her.

Sarah: "My father was taking the Royal Merchant gold to the Bahamas after me, John B, Kiara, JJ, and Pope found it. He was trying to take me to the Bahamas with him while he was trying to take off on the runaway building up speed. John B pulled his van right infront of the plane to prevent it from taking off. Sheriff Peterkin pulled up to arrest my father for the murder of John B's dad. She put one handcuff on him and then he fought back and she pushed him to the ground and hold up her gun. The next thing I knew we heard a shot go off. At first I thought it was her shooting my father but she was the one shot. My brother, Rafe Cameron appeared around the plane and shot her. They said that John B shot her because so that he could get away from me and the gold. Rafe said he did it because he thought she was going to shoot my father. John B Routlegde is innocent. I don't care how much my father paid you guys to say or think any different but John B is innocent my brother is guilty and so is my father. "

John B: "We hope that you will believe us, what we are saying is true. I am a pogue but I am no killer. Ward and Rafe Cameron are guilty for the murder of my father and Sheriff Peterkin. Ward let me be alone and hired me on his yacht out of pity because he killed my father. He took everything from me and made life a living hell because I didn't have my father. I didn't have a mother and my uncle never gave a shit about me. Ward and Rafe deserves to be in jail."

Sarah: "My father and my brother are nothing to me anymore that changed when everything happened. I wanna come home but I can't because I don't wanna leave John B and I wouldn't have anywhere else to go anyway. I hope they burn in hell. I want them in jail to suffer."

John B: "I did not kill anybody. Ward came at me one day when we were out on his yacht fishing he came after me with a damn hook. He probably doesn't have it anymore so he can cover up his tracks, but I'm innocent. I'm done.

Sarah: "Please listen to us. Email us a video back if you have anything to say."