The bloody butterfly

I took a breather from what happened and head to my room, I looked at a photo of my parents. There is no butterfly on the photo, but why? I sighed as I lay down on my bed.

That's odd, if there was no butterfly on my parents photo then....hmmm let me look at my childhood pictures. I then went to get the family picture book to find any baby pics of me, I found a picture of Chloe and I as little kids with her teddy.

I noticed in the corner of the photo that there is a little girl, I tried to see who it it but couldn't see their faces. Strange, no one else was with us in my room, who is she....

I kept looking through photo after photo with me and still spotted the girl that's faded, it confused me so I decided to take one photo of Chloe and I and head to my father.

He is at his office as mother is being scheduled for the next fashion show, I walked to father, "Dad look at this photo." He takes the photo and looks, "Hm..ah it's you can Chloe as little kids, you both were the best of friends."

"But dad look at the corner of the photo, do you see anything?" He looks again, "Hmmm I see a smudge on the photo, at least it didn't ruin it." He gets up as he hands me the photo, "Adrien, your mother and I will be having the evening of as your mother wants to walk around Paris and have diner."

Mother chuckled, "We couldn't do much from all the work we have to finish." Father smiles, "Nathalie and Gorilla will be here in the house so you don't have to be alone ok." I nodded, "Ok." The two then got dressed and head out.

I start to head towards my room till I noticed something on the wall, it looked like a silhouette of a door, is there a secret door that no one told me about?

I thought non of it as I remember to get something from my parents room, as I entered I remember seeing my dad holding something as he was very sad. I didn't know what he was holding, I grabbed what needed and was about to leave. I then felt something hit my foot, I looked down to see a box.

I carefully placed the box onto the bed, I hesitated to open, but wanted to know what was inside. It was an old quilt, it looked very pretty. It has the whole family on it, but I noticed that there is someone who I don't recognize on the quilt.

I wanted to know who this person is, I then spotted a note. I read as it said,

To father,
I know that you have been really busy and you didn't want to celebrate your birthday ever since mom isn't here, so I decided I could make you something special to remind you that Adrien and I will always love you, no matter what happens. I want you to know that we'll always be here for you to make you happy like mom did.
-with love, Y/n

Y/n? Who's Y/n?.....and what do they mean when they said "since mom isn't here." I need some answers and fast, I put the quilt back in the box and put it where I found it. I head to my computer and search that name, but nothing came up.....

I then clicked on images, nothing appeared. I guess I'll never know who this mysterious person is.... I then stumble upon a folder I never knew I had, I clicked on it to see many photos with the words Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Y/n....

It was photos of these super heroes I never saw before, then I spotted a photo of a girl who I can see clearly, this must be Y/n. What really caught my eye was a photo of her in our family portrait, is she.....my sister....

I got out of the computer and went outside to the garden to relax for a bit, I couldn't understand why there was a folder of her and these hero's, what could this all mean!?.....

I looked up to see the same white butterfly from earlier, it fluttered around me. It looked like it wanted to show me something, so I followed. It went inside the house and head straight to the wall where I noticed about the mysterious door. "In there?" I said to the butterfly.

It landed on my finger, I quickly bot a little box cutter to cut the wallpaper off this door, I tried to open the door but it was locked. Dang it, there must be a key for this door. I then head to my parents room to find a key, no surprise that it was no where to be found.

I then spotted something that shined next to the box with the quilt, I slowly picked it up and head to the room. I head to the door and slowly opened it, it was dark inside till I turned on the lights.

Is this......