In a blur

"Are we ready for your designs for your upcoming magazine?" I nodded, "Sure am." I sat down next to her as she showed me her designs.

"I'm not sure of what designs are best so I was hoping you could choose or help me come up with something." I softly smiled, "I honestly can't decided, they all look so amazing." She smiles and looks at her designs.

I tried to focus on her designs for my upcoming magazine, but I can't help myself from thinking about telling father to burn the quilt. I take a deep sigh, Marinette looks at me concerned, "Is everything alright?"

"W-What, oh yeah it's fine." I lied, but apparently she saw right through me, "Adrien you can tell me, you look like you have a lot in your mind." I held my hands, "Well....do you know someone named....Y/n?"

"Y/n? No I don't think so, why?" I wasn't surprised if she didn't know her, "Just wondering...." I then remembered about the earrings and ring. I pulled them out, "But do you have any memories of these."

I showed them to her, she looks at them carefully, "No, but they do look pretty." I got a bit upset, "Dang it, I thought for sure you'd remember." She got a bit confused, "Sorry but I don't really remember them."

She looks back at her designs, we both picked out the designs for the magazines. She gets up, "Looks like our work here is done." I softly sigh, "Yeah, thanks Marinette."

She looks at me, "You must really want to know if I remember the jewelry or this Y/n person." I got up, "Yeah, but they aren't jealous. There called miraculous."

She flinched, I got a bit confused, "You ok?" She looked puzzled, "I'm sorry, but I got this feeling as if I'm supposed to know what it is." I get close to her, "Then there is still a bit of memory left in you, come with me."

I grabbed her hand and took her to my room, "I want to show you something I discovered." She gets nervous, "What is it?" I got on my computer and clicked on the file, "Do you recognize this."

She looks at the photo of Ladybug and Chat Noir, "This seems familiar, but I don't know.... May I see the ring and earrings again." I put them on the table and she inspects it, "So they use these to transform sand fight?"

"Yeah, but apparently when used together they can grant you a wish. However the price is....." she looks at me and softly sighs, "Still I'm getting a blur of this..."

I sighed and sat on my bed, "Well I got to know that you might have an idea of what you remembered." She keeps looking till she accidentally clicked on the photo of Y/n, "Who's she?" I look at the photo and look down, "She's...was my sister.."

"You have a sister?!" I quietly sigh, she puts her hand on my shoulder, "Sorry sorry, it just caught me by surprise...." She sits next to me, "So....I'm guessing you don't remember her either."

"No, only my father knows. And I want to ask him all about her, but I don't want him to cry. I really want to remember her." She softly sighs, "She is beautiful, I'm assuming the heroes like Ladybug and Chat Noir has something to do with her."

"Yeah it does a lot, but she only got involved throughout the half of what caused her death." Marinette looks at the time, "Well I have to head home, but don't worry Adrien. If I happen to have more information on her or the miraculous, I'll let you know."

She then leaves my room, I then remembered what I need to tell father. I quickly head to the office where he might be, I opened the door to see him on his desk holding on two jewelry.