The lost one

The room was completely empty, I was confused, "I don't understand, what's going on?" The white butterfly fluttered inside the room to land on a old photograph, I picked up the photo and analyzed it.

It was a photo of Ladybug and Chat Noir, I didn't understand what this means, I then noticed two small earring and a ring next to the photo, Does this has something to do with anything. I was about to walk out till Nathalie was in front of me, "Nathalie!"

"So you know about the room...." I was nervous, "Yeah...so why was this hidden?" She looked away, "Because this used to be her room." I was confused, "You mean that girl, she's my sister!"

She nods as a single tear came out, I was shocked, "I don't understand.....what happened to her!" She walks away, "She's gone....." as she walks away I fell to the floor, This isn't fair, she's gone?! What did she mean by that! And why can't I remember her!"

I started to cry as I held onto the photo, I gotta know more! I take the ring, earrings and photo to my room in a box to keep it safe. I have to know more about her, why can't I remember, why father never brought her up, and what did these jewelry have to do with Y/n.

I head to my room to look at the photo of Chloe and I as kids again, as I see the girl on the corner again a faded memory played

"Adrien, I loving you for being my friend." As she hugs me, "Me too Chloe." I turned to the corner to see Y/n sitting down on the grass looking at us as there was a shade covering her eyes.

I shouted, "Y/n. Wanna see what Chloe's mom gave her." We ran up to her to show the yellow bear. She smiled as she pays our heads, "It's a very special bear."

"Chloe! It's time to go!"  Chloe waved bye at us as I hugged Y/n. "What's wrong Adrien." I was sad, "Chloe's mom left her.....so she only has her dad....like us." I started to tear up.

Y/n wiped my tears, "I know it's hard ever since mom passed away, but we have dad." I looked at her, "But he doesn't have time for us." She held me to her lap, "As long as you have me, you will never be alone. Ok?"

I smiled, "Ok!" As we both hug tightly.

I gasped as tears came running down, I clench my fist to my chest. But why does it feel like she never existed.....she can't be a faded memory.

I need to know more, but it's getting dark. I might as well rest for tomorrow to continue the search. I laid in my bed to get some sleep.

5 hours

I woke up around midnight to get myself a snack when I noticed the white butterfly fluttering around, it landed on my hand. "Hey there little one." It then fluttered to the room, I started to follow.

It went circles on the door that was slightly opened, I frowned, "Sorry but it's empty." It then made its way into the room, I opened the door to see furniture as if it was never empty. The room was filled with stuff that Y/n has.

I was amazed of how nice the room was, then more of the white butterflies appeared from the window as they swarm around the room as if it was home.

One of them fluttered around me and head to the desk, I then see a photo of the two of us smiling, but now I was able to see her beautiful face,

"Y/n....."