🔞drunk🔞

ps: stolen some ideas from a manga i read

🔞: hitting you first chapter with smut LOL
kinda intense i think, if you are not comfortable with this, suit yourself and leave.
again. you have been warned, read at your own risk.
also, get ready for major cringe.
if you know me, stfu and don't bother me with this HMPH

<===>

*ding dong*

the bell rang.
It was a late evening, and Tsukishima Kei was doing a project his university course had assigned.

He got up and went to open the door, greeted by an orange annoying head and a drunken green haired freckled boy.
"Yo stingyshima" greeted Hinata
Tsukishima looked at the drunk green haired and glared at Hinata "And what happened?" he asked
"I-it's not what it looks like! Kageyama initiated a bet and Yamaguchi just kept losing which is why he ended up drinking too much!" Hinata defended.
"The king i see.. already knowing Yamaguchi always lose.." Tsukishima sighed, throwing a $20 note at Hinata's face and snatching the green haired boy to his side. "A tip for your service and tell the King next time the next time i see him, i'll be paying him back for this." and with that, Tsukishima closed the door in Hinata's face, leaving Hinata dumbfounded.

"ah! it's kei-kun~" the drunken green haired boy slurred. Tsukishima blushed hearing his first name being called out in such a lewd manner.
"walk properly Yamaguchi" dragging themselves to the living room. "Tsukki!" Yamaguchi clung onto Tsukishima's neck, causing the both of them to stumble and fall on to the couch.

Yamaguchi started planting kisses on Tsukishima's face, slowly shifting himself to face the blonde's manhood. "cut it out Yamaguchi!" Tsukishima exclaimed, flustered, trying to push Yamaguchi's face away. Yamaguchi giggled "kei~kun... i lub youu~"
"it's i love you and i get it already, cut it out!"
Yamaguchi placed his lips onto Tsukishima's, shutting him up, and both of them started making out with each other with moans and grunts in between. tongues fought with one another, lapping over each other. 'i still have a report to do..' Tsukishima thought, looking at his situation, 'fuck it'. The blonde broke the kiss, a string of saliva attached to their lips...

he removed his glasses...

and continued the steamy make out session.

"Tsukki~" Yamaguchi moaned. "hmm" Tsukishima hummed, looking up at his messed up boyfriend. "fuck me hard okay~?" Yamaguchi pleaded.
The blonde snapped and pinned the green haired down, "yaayyyyy~!"

Tsukishima removed his and Yamaguchi's clothes, and proceeded to decorate kisses and hickeys on Yamaguchi's tan freckled slender body. "Ah!" Yamaguchi moaned, his sensitive nipples being sucked, nibbled, and flicked on. He squirmed and whimpered, feeling the wet cavern engulfing his sensitive buds.

Yamaguchi pushed Tsukishima down, with Tsukishima lying on his back and Yamaguchi straddling on top of him. Yamaguchi made his way down to the blonde's member, slowly pumping it up and down, and then engulfing it in his mouth. "Ngh" Tsukishima groaned, feeling his cock hitting the back of the freckled boy's throat.

Instead of feeling uncomfortable having something shoved down his throat, Yamaguchi found pleasure, moaning with his mouth full, sending vibration to the blonde's dick.
"i'm going to cum! Yamaguchi stop!" but the drunk boy did not listen, sucking even harder and his tongue moving around the tip of the cock. Yamaguchi heard Tsukishima groan loudly and felt liquid flowing in his mouth. He removed himself and drank the white liquid, making sure not to spill any on the couch.

Tsukishima sat up and Yamaguchi sat on his lap, positioning his entrance to Tsukishima's dick. "You idiot! it's not going to fit if you don't prep yourself!" Tsukishima scolded, plunging two fingers into Yamaguchi. "AAH!" Yamaguchi moaned, surprised by having something up in him suddenly.

Slowly, the number of fingers in Yamaguchi increased and so did the volume of his moans.

"Tsukki i'm ready! hurry up and fill me~!" Yamaguchi went on all fours begging, swaying his plump butt in front of Tsukishima's face. Feeling something wet and warm entering him, Yamaguchi moaned out loud, looking back to see Tsukishima licking his hole, thrusting his tongue in and out of the hole, lubing it up. The sight turned Yamaguchi on even more, feeling himself about to climax. "Tsukki i'm about to cum!"
"Go ahead"
"I don't wanna! i wanna cum with your thick cock~!"

With that, Tsukishima plunged himself into the latter roughly, making Yamaguchi moan out loud, cumming at the same time. "Tadashi, who the fuck told you to cum?" Tsukishima growled in a low raspy voice beside Yamaguchi's ear, making Yamaguchi squirm and clenching himself around the excalibur in him. Tsukishima raised his land, landing it harshly on Yamaguchi's ass cheek. Loud moans and cries echoed the room, each time with his cheeks getting redder and redder.

Tsukishima started thrusting in and out of the green haired, groans and moans filled the room. "Tsukki, go faster!"
"Don't regret. I'll fuck your brains out and fill you up with just me."

Going faster, slapping sound of the skin became intense, moans got louder, bodies got sweatier. Yamaguchi got sober, his body painted with hickeys and Tsukishima's back were decorated with scratch marks. With each climax, Yamaguchi got overstimulated, that bundle of sweet nerves being pounded on profusely, he squirted out colorless liquid out of his throbbing dick. His stomach was filled.

Going on and on for n rounds, the last climax, both came together. Tsukishima pulled out and Yamaguchi wet himself, squirming, feeling warm liquid squirting out of his red abused hole profusely.

Seeing the messy room, the couple went ahead and cleaned up, throwing the cum stained sheet of the couch into the washing machine, and themselves in the shower, though, going for another round in there.

They got out and laid themselves on the bed, cuddling each other. "I love you Kei" Yamaguchi mumbled, feeling himself drifting off to sleep, "I love you too Tadashi." the other whispered by his ear, both slightly blushing. They were passed out within a minute

and

Tsukishima seemed to have forgotten about his assignment.

<=======>

LOLOL how was it? It's my first time, well sort of, writing such intense sexy scene
HEH
ouh well i hope you enjoyed it.

this took a week of procrastination to finish so don't expect anything to be updated fast.
YEETS