🔞mine!🔞

the day Karasuno has training camp arrived, the camp with Nekoma and Fukurōdani, to hone up their volleyball skills.

their journey to Saitama was a rather long trip and they gathered in school at 5am to set off in time so that they arrive on time.

once their captain daichi head counted everyone present, they board on the bus with coach ukai driving and takeda sensei beside. it did not take long for the members to fall asleep.

it wasn't easy for our dear tsukishima to fall asleep though. reason being his adorable best friend, crush, yamaguchi, was sleeping very peacefully and tsukishima had to admire his sleeping face.

he put on his headphones and blasted music, hoping to fall asleep. his eyes finally got droopy and was about to close but shot open when there was a sudden weight on his shoulder. seems like yamaguchi has shifted himself comfortably on tsukishima's shoulder and drooled.

tsukishima tried hard not to think of anything unholy, which he succeed, and fell asleep, breathing in the soothing scent that yamaguchi gave off.

————————

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! WAKE UP! WE'VE ARRIVED!" the voice of coach ukai awoke almost everyone. the twelve crows shifted lazily to get up and woke each other up at the same time.

"tsukki wake up!" the blonde felt a light tap on his shoulder and opened his eyes slightly "we've arrived! get up!" the angelic voice sounded again. an angel? he thought, looking at the concerned eyes of the freckled boy in front of him.

his eyes shot open wide and stood up almost immediately, surprising yamaguchi, earning a small "eek" from him. "yeah, let's go." he said, trying to compose himself.

————————

the Karasuno team got off and were greeted by both Nekoma and Fukurōdani. all of them greeted each other and havoc began with the kiyoko fan club and "hinata boke!". daichi was having a hard time controlling all of them whom  gave up and dragged all of them to the room where they were going sleep in. "alright place all your stuff down and head to the gym afterwards, coach wants to speak to us." and they all did as instructed.

......

after gathering around coach ukai, he talked about the plan for today which was to "have lunch and all of you can do whatever you want afterwards. no training today as it's been a tiring journey to get here so rest for today. if you want to practice, it's completely up to you."

all of them scattered and rushed to the canteen to get their food. yamaguchi was looking around, searching for his tall blonde friend which was nowhere in sight. "yama, if you are looking for slatyshima, he was dragged away by kuroo and bokuto in the other gym opposite from where we were." the freckled boy turned behind to see hinata bouncing towards him. yamaguchi felt a pang in his chest hearing what's his taken away from him, but grinned anyways and said thanks to hinata before making his way to find his (soon to be boy)friend.

he walked towards the gym where hinata mentioned and could already here kuroo's hyena laughter and bokuto's weird owl noises. he walked closer and tried not to let his jealousy overwhelm him. "hey tsukki, it's time to get lunch-" he stopped mid sentence to process what was going on in front of him. kuroo and bokuto was trapping tsukishima in a hug with tears of laughter still on the side of their eyes, tsukishima was just giving a pissed face.

"y-yamaguchi." the blonde called out, feeling slightly guilty. yamaguchi turned around, about to walk back to the canteen but halt his movements and turned back at the trio, giving the cat and owl a cute death glare before walking up to them and yanking tsukishima away, pulling the tall blonde by his side and hugging him.

"t-tsukki is mine! a-a-assholes!" was what yamaguchi said and turned away, dragging tsukishima towards the canteen. the both of them were red by now. they made their way to the canteen without letting go of each other's hands.

————————

before arriving to the canteen, tsukishima dragged yamaguchi in the opposite direction and pushed him into one toilet stall, pinning the green boy against the door. smirking "so what about me being yours?" tsukishima said, very close to yamaguchi's ear, earning a whimper from him. "i-it was just out of instinct! you looked like you were in trouble..so..i just said that..." yamaguchi mumbled, blushing furiously. "awh is that so? i really wanted to be yours though.." tsukishima said, hands travelling up yamaguchi's slender body "and you'll be mine~ how does that sound?" he continued.

yamaguchi hid his face in his own palms, nodding slowly and shyly, his face was red down to his neck to the tip of his ears. his hands were pulled away and before he could protest, warm lips was smashed against his. surprised, but soon melted into the kiss.

large hands that roamed over his body were now under his shirt, playing with his nipples. he moaned into the kiss and tsukishima consumed them all. yamaguchi's legs felt weak. he was about to fall but tsukishima placed his knee in between the boy's legs, purposely making contact with his bulge making him he moan. "tsukki.. please.." tsukishima looked down on the boy, savouring the sight of yamaguchi's lust filled eyes and swollen lips. "please what tadashi?" tsukishima asked. "p-please t-touch me m-more"

with that, tsukishima sat on the stool and held yamaguchi in his lap, facing him. pulling down both of their pants, grinding on each other through their boxes. moans and grunts echoed throughout the stall.

yamaguchi took the initiative to pull down both of their boxes and let their manhood spring out, hitting the air. the freckled boy was embarrassed, comparing his size with tsukki's. he pouts "why is yours so big?"
"tadashi, if you say that, i can't hold myself back"
yamaguchi hesitated for a moment
"then don't"
and his neck was attacked by tsukishima. his once plain collar bone painted with red love bites. whimpering and squirming and tiny moans escaped his mouth while large hands were placed on his bum pulling them closer to one another.

yamaguchi bucked his hips, grinding their erection against each other. "touch it tadashi." and he did, using two hands to hold both his and tsukishima's dick and jerk off while the blonde busy himself with marking what's his.

each pump made yamaguchi near his climax and it wasn't long until tsukishima took charge. his large hands pumping up and down.
"ts-tsukki! i'm gonna cum!" "hold on a bit longer babe. i'm almost there" tsukishima said between grunts "call me by my name tadashi" he growled beside his bottom's ear, sending shivers down yamaguchi's spine which made him throw his head back in ecstasy
"k-kei!"
"tadashi!"
calling each other's name, they both came.

they stayed in that position, panting and giving each other kisses here and there. whispering 'i love you's to each other.

until a phone buzz interrupted their session.

"w-we should clean ourselves and go now." the red freckled boy said, voice cracking from embarrassment. "yeah, we haven't even had lunch yet."
"a-and who's fault was that?"
"can't help it, you were too cute"
a light punch against tsukishima's chest and they both chuckled.

the cleaned up and left the toilet soon after, with teases from other teammates throughout the camp. they were quite vocal after all.

yoohoo
author here

i wanted to make this fluff but
i cant write shit without some smut

this shit took me three days or
procrastination and one day of
inspiration and contemplation.

it's long winded so i'm sorry this is badly written yikes

have a good day.