🔞blood sucker🔞

there was some rustling that came from the dark alleyway yamaguchi happened to walk past.

he stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards the dark route.

there was some whimpers and grunts. sounded like whoever that is, that person is in pain.

yamaguchi could have chose to ignore and walk away. but he was kind hearted. he didn't want to leave anyone who sounded like they were dying alone.

he took a step into the alley. almost immediately, the atmosphere changed. it went from a cold calming night to something out of a horror film. he was scared nonetheless. but somebody needs help, don't chicken out tadashi! he thought.

walking further in, grunts gradually got louder. the air was eerie and cold, it made yamaguchi cringe and goosebumps formed on his skin.

"u-uh. are you okay?" yamaguchi stuttered out. he couldn't see clearly, but there was someone kneeling on the cold cement floor breathing rather heavily. the figure looked familiar but the freckled couldn't grasp what or whom.

upon hearing yamaguchi's voice. the figure gasped. "you should leave" the figure said, in a raspy dry voice. instead of listening, yamaguchi knelt in front of the figure, placing his hand on the figure's broad shoulder. "do you need help? are you hurt? what happened? can you stand?" the greenette bombarded him with questions.

now that yamaguchi was closer, he could roughly see what the figure looked like. oddly familiar blonde hair, he was kneeling down but yamaguchi could tell he was tall. he was wearing oddly familiar rounded glasses with black frame. he could finally tell who this man is.

"tsukki?"

the blonde flinched and looked up.
red eye and sharp fangs.
what?

"are you cosplaying?"

the blonde stayed silent. he wanted to stand. he did. but fell.

yamaguchi was quick to hold on to the blonde. but his friend was heavy. he staggered  and his small back met the hard brick wall.

"oomph"

the blonde in front of him was unconscious. yamaguchi moved his friend's hand around his neck, and his own arm around his friend's waist.

in that painstaking posture, due to the height difference, yamaguchi brought his friend back to his(yama) apartment.

—————

with much difficulty, yamaguchi and friend tsukki made it to the cozy apartment safely. definitely not dropping tsukki halfway back.

yamaguchi plopped his friend onto the bed that you would first see when you walk through the door.

the apartment was small. but spacious. enough for a bed, tv, kitchen and a small table. it was kept neat and tidy.

yamaguchi wandered off into the bathroom to take a quick shower. checking up on his still unconscious friend afterwards.

observing his facial features. a masculine face that was crystal clear. pale cheeks. mouth open slightly with irregular breath that escaped.

his fangs were showing. yamaguchi, still thinking that his dear friend tsukishima was cosplaying, poked on the fangs.

"ouch"

he winced. the fangs had slightly pierced his skin. little droplets of blood forming around his fingertip.

the once shut eyes were immediately wide open. yamaguchi yelped. that scene looked like it came straight out of the horror movie.